“Love this place.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sandspur Motel & Cottage Court

Sandspur Motel & Cottage Court
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nags Head
Sandspur Motel & Cottage Court
You added Sandspur Motel & Cottage Court to your Saves list
6607 Virginia Dare Trail, Nags Head, NC 27959   |
Ranked #6 of 6 Nags Head B&B and Inns
Daleville, Pennsylvania
“Love this place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed at the Sandspur from September 28 until October 5 of this year. I can truly say that our experience was great. They are located close to a lot of things that they Outer Banks have to offer and access to the beach is easy. The staff was friendly and pleasant. We had a little problem that didn't bother us at all, but I mentioned to the owner so that she knew about it. When we got back to our cottage that day it was repaired!!! Our cottage was spacious and clean and I have never slept so good on vacation. The owner had told me last year when we made our reservations that they were replacing all of the mattresses and making all of their units non-smoking and she was true to her word. Being a cancer survivor and ex-smoker, this was music to our ears. My wife and I were there with 2 of our grandsons and our daughter and we had a wonderful time and in fact we have already made our reservations for next year !!! P.S. The only reason that we didn't rate the swimming pool was that the pump had broken down and we weren't able to use it, but it appeared that it was kept up very well.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Only the two big cabins are truly ocean front. Everything else is set behind and facing each other not the ocean. Second floor units can see the ocean but it's only from the deck and not very well. The units are smoke free and smell fresh. Everything was clean. The staff are always there and are helpful. My shower nob broke and they had it fixed that day. we had a unit with a kitchen. It was surprisingly spacious. My only true complaint is the shower head was only about 5 feet tall. I am 5'8". This was a problem... The location is great. Just down the street from Jeanettes peer. It's at mile 15 1/2 in Nags Head. I would stay here again. I didn't get to use the pool but it looked to be in good shape. the play ground looked scarry, it's old and wooden.

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Sandspur Motel & Cottage Court? Share your experiences!