“great place to view the sunset” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 71 restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
dacula, ga
“great place to view the sunset”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

My flounder stuffed with crab meat was very good. Our server did not seem to know that sea scallops were in season and accessible from Roanoke Island. Otherwise, he did a nice job. The restaurant was a bit pricey but the view of the sunset was amazing.

79% Recommend
  • Polish first
Cincinnati
“Another tourist place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

This is a high end tourist stop. The food is better than most but it is not the best - the service was fast and friendly. Good place for the family with children. It is NOT the place for it's selection of fresh fish!

North Carolina
“Really good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

This place was a little pricey, but the food was very good. The smashed potatoes were out of this world delicious. Seafood and steaks were cooked well and our waiter was a local kid that was super nice!!!

Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, United States
“Went for dinner, ended up having our wedding there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My fiance and I were scoping out possible wedding venues last February for our June 2013 wedding. Being local, we knew about Pamlico Jacks and the upstairs event room, and the wide deck they have out back facing the sound. I assumed that it was out of our budget to have the reception there. Boy was I wrong. Doug Tutwiler, GM, sat down with us after dinner and absolutely surprised us with how far the restaurant was willing to accommodate our guests and wishes. His prices are definitely reasonable, allowing us to go from a small wedding to a much larger one. His staff has been extremely helpful throughout the planning process, which has taken a huge stress load off of us as we plan the ceremony and reception. Add in the fantastic sunset views, excellent menu, and it's hard not to highly recommend PJ's. I know we are extremely excited about saying our "I Do's" there, and looking forward to the reception!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Winchester, Massachusetts
“Outdoor view incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This place has outdoor seating (great sunset) and seared ahi tuna - bingo. Coming from cold new england temps, I insisted on sitting outdoors even though all other customers were inside. 70 degrees and 20-25 mph winds. Perfect. The waitress was happy to make the trek to the deck for me, obliged me with my order for a combination not on the menu, and let me take home a half bottle of unfinished wine. Prices were reasonable, service was great, view was fantastic. The tuna was an excellent cut and very fresh. A group of school kids arrived the same time I did and they were quickly accommodated in their own space. They came out to visit me on the deck and were a fun bunch. I would definitely go back