“Relaxed and friendly place” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 72 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Relaxed and friendly place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

1) Coffee - Good,
2) Staff - Very friendly,
3) Place - Nice and Comfy,
4) Outdoor Seating - Yes but somewhat smaller,
5) Location - Quite Convenient, and
Last but not the least) People Watching - Best place ;-)

I visited Outer Banks recently. I found this place on one Sunday morning to start my second cool day at the coast. Coffee at this place made my day. I picked this place out of other 2 places after searching on yelp. I am glad I ended up here.

Place is pretty nice. I sat there with the hot triple americano, browsing the internet on their wifi, and charging my laptop. In the process, I was watching people. What can a solo traveller do, after 2 days and 2 nights of solo travelling. ;-)

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The Barista provided some tips on coffee and beans. I get to smell the coffee beans. Thanks to the Barista. Why I enjoy the coffee? For the smell of fresh coffee and for it's taste, and for the nice kick I get after drinking the coffee.

I may stop at this place next time if I am in Outer Banks.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Leetonia, Ohio
“Friendly, no rush service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

We've been in a few other coffee shops in the outer banks, and Morning View may be our new favorite. My spouse is a coffee snob & is always on the lookout for new places to buy coffee beans. He likes to grind his own at the time he wants to make the coffee. He will not drink just any old coffee and asks in restaurants what they serve. If it doesn't suit him, he drinks water. He questioned the young lady in the store about several different blends and ended up buying 2 kinds of beans to grind at home. We are only in the outer banks every other year, so it will be a bit before we get back, but we will definitely stop in to Morning View for some great coffee.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Went yesterday and had the best coffee on the Island. Cookies baked on site and are fantastic. They also allowed dogs. Yesterday we found two puppies there and the owners were very friendly.

Visited May 2014
Torrington, Connecticut
“Perfect place for coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I'm a HUGE coffee guy. I like and prefer to get my coffee from local roasters rather than in stores. I've had over 60 different coffees since I started drinking it, whether it be from a garbage cup of coffee from Dunkin' Donuts, a good store bought brand like Peet's, or a Roaster such as Morning View. This place gave me one of the best coffees that i've ever had. I was very impressed. The owner was very friendly and showed her love and passion of coffee when talking about it. She roasts and creates blends right on sight. You can actually see the roasting room when entering the shop.
The atmosphere is also really cool. It has plenty of beach/tropical decor and paintings (which are for sale) throughout the shop, even in the bathroom. The tables and chairs are not your average sitting arrangement. They are painted in various bright colors and sit lower than average. There are also a few TV's on the walls to watch while enjoying your cup.
This great little shop offers a wide variety of coffee blends that can also be purchased by the pound, or just buy yourself a freshly brewed cup of something that you've never tried before. Don't worry. They also serve specialty drinks with espresso. Don't forget to grab a ridiculously good cookie while you enjoy your drink, too.
This is definitely where you want to go for your morning coffee. A real treat.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Hampshire
“Good coffee, friendly staff (and dog)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Found at random, went there two days in a row for our coffee fix, with bagels/muffins. Nice area, cute puppy that likes to be patted (we didn't feed her though).

Visited April 2014