“Second time around” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added Rodeway Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7218 S Virginia Dare Trail, PO Box 367 MP 16 1/2, Nags Head, NC 27959   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Nags Head
“Second time around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

This was our second time staying at the rodeway inn. We were here for the weekend and brought our two dogs. We stayed in a cottage this time and it was very accommodating. The room was big enough and extremely pet friendly. They are the cheapest place to bring pets. Everyone who worked there was very nice. The room was very affordable and exceeded my expectations. The location is great and you can walk to one side and get a meal, or the other side and get dessert and Fat Boys. I would highly recommend the rodeway inn to anyone.

• Stayed March 2013
Brent S, Owner at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Dear Rprah

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are glad enjoyed your stay and were able to bring your pet a long with you.

Look forward to your next visit

Thanks again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Got a room here at the last minute for a fishing trip to the outer bank. Across the street from new pier. good location for walking or driving. Rooms were updated, clean and comfortable. Great that we could take our dog with us, the place was very dog friendly!!! Couldn't be a better value anywhere on the outerbanks!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

My family and I stayed here during the summer it is a great place to stay. The hotel was a great value. While we were staying at the hotel we met the owner. The room was clean. The staff was friendly. The hotel is in great location. I would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Everything about this place is great. Great location, great staff, and great clean rooms with comfortable beds. With the ocean right across the street this is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the beach.

• Stayed September 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

This is a great place to stay. It is right across the street from the new pier. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful. This was the best value for my money. Everything that you could need on vacation in the Outer Bank is close by.

• Stayed July 2012
memphis tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Stayed 4 nights with a few friends Close to the beach and new pier Great hotel and staff Hotel looks totally renovated Walking distance to convenience store was plus Hotel is dog friendly with minimal additional charge I will definately stay there again It is a very relaxing atmosphere but plenty of land and water activities close by

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I stayed here from October 5th -12th while on my regular fall vacation to the Outer Banks. This was the first time I have stayed at this hotel and it was a pleasant surprise. It is right across from Jeanette’s Pier and had a convenience store within walking distance. It isn’t in a high traffic area, so it has a relaxed atmosphere while also having great access to the major highway running through the Outer Banks, so getting to restaurants and shopping was an easy drive.
The first night, I stayed in one of the cabins, the room was well-kept and appeared to have been recently updated. It had parallel parking in front of it, so it was easy to run out to my car if I needed to get anything. It had a nice view, but I couldn’t see the ocean from where I was, so I checked to see if they had another room that looked out towards the ocean where I could see it from my room. After my request, I was moved to a third floor suite that had large windows that faced to the east toward the ocean. From the third floor, I had a great view, the room was huge and had a kitchenette and small sitting area with a couch. It appeared to have been recently updated as well. I had no problem connecting to the internet and had a strong signal from either room, so their wifi seems to have good coverage.
Based on my first experience, this hotel will be my first choice when I go to the Outer Banks based on its overall comfort, value and convenience.

Room Tip: Go with a cabin or one of the suites if they are available.