“Very Clean and reasonable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn & Suites

You added Rodeway Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7218 S Virginia Dare Trail, PO Box 367 MP 16 1/2, Nags Head, NC 27959   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Nags Head
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
“Very Clean and reasonable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Got a room here at the last minute for a fishing trip to the outer bank. Across the street from new pier. good location for walking or driving. Rooms were updated, clean and comfortable. Great that we could take our dog with us, the place was very dog friendly!!! Couldn't be a better value anywhere on the outerbanks!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

My family and I stayed here during the summer it is a great place to stay. The hotel was a great value. While we were staying at the hotel we met the owner. The room was clean. The staff was friendly. The hotel is in great location. I would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Everything about this place is great. Great location, great staff, and great clean rooms with comfortable beds. With the ocean right across the street this is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the beach.

• Stayed September 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is a great place to stay. It is right across the street from the new pier. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful. This was the best value for my money. Everything that you could need on vacation in the Outer Bank is close by.

• Stayed July 2012
memphis tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Stayed 4 nights with a few friends Close to the beach and new pier Great hotel and staff Hotel looks totally renovated Walking distance to convenience store was plus Hotel is dog friendly with minimal additional charge I will definately stay there again It is a very relaxing atmosphere but plenty of land and water activities close by

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I stayed here from October 5th -12th while on my regular fall vacation to the Outer Banks. This was the first time I have stayed at this hotel and it was a pleasant surprise. It is right across from Jeanette’s Pier and had a convenience store within walking distance. It isn’t in a high traffic area, so it has a relaxed atmosphere while also having great access to the major highway running through the Outer Banks, so getting to restaurants and shopping was an easy drive.
The first night, I stayed in one of the cabins, the room was well-kept and appeared to have been recently updated. It had parallel parking in front of it, so it was easy to run out to my car if I needed to get anything. It had a nice view, but I couldn’t see the ocean from where I was, so I checked to see if they had another room that looked out towards the ocean where I could see it from my room. After my request, I was moved to a third floor suite that had large windows that faced to the east toward the ocean. From the third floor, I had a great view, the room was huge and had a kitchenette and small sitting area with a couch. It appeared to have been recently updated as well. I had no problem connecting to the internet and had a strong signal from either room, so their wifi seems to have good coverage.
Based on my first experience, this hotel will be my first choice when I go to the Outer Banks based on its overall comfort, value and convenience.

Room Tip: Go with a cabin or one of the suites if they are available.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Stayed for one night this past weekend and what a great place to stay! Room was very clean and very quiet! We were on the first floor. It is across the street from the ocean and Jeannette's pier/beach access. The hotel staff was great! We traveled with our dog for the first time and everything worked out great! The pet fee was very reasonable - only $10 for our dog! We can't wait to go back to the Nags Head area and when we do go back, we will definitely stay at the Rodeway Inn again! Thanks!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!