“Nice little room” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn & Suites

You added Rodeway Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7218 S Virginia Dare Trail, PO Box 367 MP 16 1/2, Nags Head, NC 27959   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Nags Head
Hiram
“Nice little room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Wished I could have stayed longer. Nice room at ground level, so my car was right outside (great when you're travelling with your dog.) Beaches right across the street (although the road is crazy busy) Wright Brothers Memorial just a few miles down the road. Beautiful young woman at the front desk very helpful with information on Okracoke (my next destination.) Lots of restaurants nearby. Didn't know the area - took a chance and got lucky.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I just stayed at the roadway Inn this past weekend 6/28-6/29. The price was great... location was right across the street from the oceanfront- my boys loved it. The room was cool, I loved the patio outside the room, plenty of parking, great restaurants in walking distance and a local grocers right across the street.

Room Tip: Get there early enough and you pick where you want to park. I was able to park my car right outside...
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

I would definity stay here again! When my wife and I arrived to check in for a night stay, the lady gave us a key to a third floor room my wife and I looked at each other and laughed because my wife was 9 months pregnant and due any day. The lady saw our faces and asked what was wrong we told her and she instantly got us a cottage. We were not expecting the cottage to be as nice as it was. It was like a small home away from home!

• Stayed June 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in a last minute fishing trip with my Dad over the Father's Day weekend. Since we booked last minute, we stayed in a regular room on Friday and Saturday night, but then moved into a cabin on Sunday night. Both rooms were great, I really liked the cabins, they are at ground level and are like staying at home. This hotel is in a great location, it is right by the ocean and also stores and restaurants, so it couldn't be in a better location. It is also located off of the main road and is right north of a national park, so there is no traffic noise and it is easy

Both rooms we were in were clean, had mini-fridges, new tv's and great wifi, so it had everything we needed to wind down and relax.

Overall, a great stay at a great price. This hotel is definitely on my A-list.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

We stayed here because our frinds were getting married at jenettes peir. The is not enough parking for all the cars....there is no conditioners,lotion, or face soap, which is pretty much a standard at all hotels. I would suggest the comfort inn down the road

• Stayed June 2012
, Owner at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Dear leighanns33

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Again I'm sorry as when you requested that list of special lotions, soaps & conditioners I told you these special items are not available. We offer all the Choice Hotels, Rodeway Inn approved room ammenities, and as I already mentioned then, these items were recently changed. Rodeway combined the individual face and body bar soaps into a single face & body bar soap and conditioning shampoo instead of separate bottles and this is what we offer to our our guests. As I believe we are an outstanding value here on the fabulous Outer Banks you could easily purchase your special ammenities and still save a lot of money comparing our rates to our competition, that might have those couple additonal items in the room.

Yes our parking lot is usually full, all summer long, but we have PLENTY of parking for all our guests and a few extras and even the farthest parking spot is still a very short distance to the room in all cases.
Central Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

About the only thing good about this hotel is the location, and the comfy beds. The room was the most out of date room I have stayed at in a really long time. Out of date bedding, old carpet, the mini-refrig and stove had to be about 30 yrs old at least, tube tv. At first glance the room appeared to be clean, but close the bathroom door and it is discusting there was filth all over the back of the door. I found a pubic hair on my sock after coming out of the bathroom, which shows the room wasn't cleaned properly. The shower was rediculously small, if you are a lady and want to shave your legs forget it, shower is way to small. The curtains let a lot of light in, so if you like to sleep in at all forget about it. There was a pool, however it didn't have any water in it, and it was mid-June when we stayed. Many of the reviews say this hotel is remodelled, guess they didn't get around to the room we stayed in. At a price of $189/night, spend your money at another place.

Lafayette, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

This is an older motel but the rooms were large, clean, and had a small kitchen which would be nice if staying for a weekend or longer. Nice flat screen TV and couch in our room. The room was quiet and although the bathroom was small it was clean. The property is well kept and is in a great location right across from the fishing pier. Great restaurant next door. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!