“Honeymoon Suite” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oasis Suites Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nags Head
Oasis Suites Hotel
You added Oasis Suites Hotel to your Saves list
7721 South Virginia Dare Trail, Nags Head Causeway, Nags Head, NC 27959   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Nags Head
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Honeymoon Suite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My fiance took me here last February as a surprise, just a couple days after he proposed! I normally wouldn't think of visiting the beach during winter, but it was the perfect romantic escape. We are not rich by any means, so it was very special that my fiance went "all out" and picked the most over-the-top, romantic room. The hotel is so unique and intimate - and the honeymoon suite is amazing!! We brought some food & wine for the night (there is plenty of kitchen space to bring whatever you need), we were given a bottle of champagne when we arrived, and the bed was decorated with fresh rose petals! We just stayed in and enjoyed the room and the amazing view! The heart-shaped Jacuzzi tub and huge walk-in shower make you feel like a millionaire, and again the ocean view is so relaxing and beautiful. There is a huge window so you can wake up to the ocean, and there is a balcony with chairs so that you can sit out and enjoy the ocean breeze. The rooms are immaculate and so spacious. We will definitely return for a longer stay next time! I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: If you are looking to really "wow" your significant other, the honeymoon suite is spectacu...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
PeggyLangley, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for your review. We agree with you that the Oasis Suites Hotel is so unique and intimate. We are so delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Peggy Langley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Plymouth, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We stayed here with another couple and had a great time. The staff was genuinely nice and very helpful. Rooms were beautiful and they all have a great view. Everything was clean and spacious. We would definitely come back. Location was good and only a quick 5 minute drive to the beach. It's located on a busy road so it is not very walkable but the town seems like a driving town so we didn't feel like we were missing out. Thank you Oasis!

Stayed July 2014
We thank you for choosing the Oasis Suites Hotel and for your kind words for others to review.
Hope to see you again!

Winchester, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Loved our stay at the Oasis Suites hotel. Our suite was bright, spotless and roomy. We had a waterfront balcony view.

The office had a Keurig where we could help ourselves, and the manager was so friendly. She kept crab traps out under the boardwalk in front of the hotel and pulled them in on Thursday and invited everybody to have a feast on the Gazebo. An unexpected and friendly gesture. It was so fun!

The hotel has close access to everything - the beach, jet skis, parasailing, kayaking, shopping, dining, mini golf, fishing charters, etc. The pool is private and nice. We rented kayaks and pulled them in at the hotel and then kayaked back to the rental place the next day. So fun! It was quiet, had laundry facilities right on our floor and an ice machine. Convenient and nice. We WILL be back!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
OasisSuitesHotel, General Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your lovely waterfront suite.
I do apologize about the opening of your packages. Your name
was not clearly on the outside and we where not aware of any incoming
packages for guests.
Housekeeping has been advised about leaving their cleaning rags and
checking thoroughly for any items left over by other guests.

Thank you for highly recommended the Oasis Suites Hotel and we look
forward to seeing you again.
Harrisburg, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We stayed at the Oasis Suites for four nights. We enjoyed a second floor one bedroom suite with a balcony view of the sound. Gorgeous views any time of the day. Plenty of sleeping space for our family of 5. Our suite had everything we needed for a few days away and we did cook several meals there at the hotel. Close proximity to beach - it was easy to load up and head down to Jeanette's Pier area for a few hours. My kids also really enjoyed the pool - in fact we he it to ourselves every time we used it. If you fish - bring your rods! Every morning my kids went down to the dock and fished for an hour or two. Housekeeping was great and all the staff was very friendly. The whole family agrees that we would love to stay here again!

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for posting a review of your stay at the Oasis Suites Hotel. I am happy to hear that your entire family enjoyed your stay. The staff and I look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Outer Banks.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My husband, 3 kids ( aged 6 to 11 months) stayed here for a week. The location on the sound is beautiful. There is soooo much room in these suites. We stayed in 207. Huge balcony overlooking the sound and plenty of room even with three kids! Has a full fridge which was great we were able to have breakfast in the suite and pack lunches everyday and store staples for the kids. There is a microwave and a stovetop ( which we didn't use) and a sink. Great way to save money on some meals. My kids loved the big tub with jets.

If I had to write some cons they'd all be minor but given the amount spent I feel some more attention to detail would go a long way. Like I got two packages delivered both were opened. Two separate days the cleaning people left a dirty rag in the bathroom. They didn't vacuum the rug everyday with an 11 month old crawling baby you notice! No bugs at all just crumbs and stuff like that. They didn't vacuum the chairs hubby found a hairpin from a previous guest ( again the 11 month old finds everything!). The walls are a little thin I only heard people in the next room one night but it was do clear I wonder if my 11 month old woke anyone unintentionally. There are towels available at the front desk for pool use which we didn't know until the end of our trip. Def ask they are quite accommodating but you really need to ask versus it being offered or laid out somewhere. I asked once for delivery pizza and they recommended garden oh it was so painfully bad!

Overall this has been one of the best trips my family has taken and the hotel was super comfortable for our family and bug free!! Would def return and highly recommend!

• Stayed June 2014
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your lovely waterfront suite.
I do apologize about the opening of your packages. Your name
was not clearly on the outside and we where not aware of any incoming
packages for guests.
Housekeeping has been advised about leaving their cleaning rags and
checking thoroughly for any items left over by other guests.

Thank you for highly recommended the Oasis Suites Hotel and we look
forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I haven't been away in quite some time. This was a special trip, like a 2nd Honeymoon.

I found the Oasis Hotel via TripAdvisor and it looked beautiful. My reservation was made over the phone with Peggy Langley, Hotel Mgr, as we needed to ensure the accommodations would suit my husband's need for wheelchair accessibility.

We were pleasantly surprised by this beautifully appointed, all suite hotel nestled waterside with incredible views of the Croatan Sound. Service was exemplary and room was very comfortable.

The hotel was completely accessible inside and out for wheelchair access. The staff went out of their way to ensure we were comfortable and happy guests. We would and have already recommended the Oasis Hotel to family & friends. Tucked away from the crowds, but close to everything.
Can't wait to visit our friends there again next year!
The Randall's

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you so much for your comments.
It is our #1 Goal to make sure our guests are happy.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us
and we do look forward to having you return.

My Best, Peggy
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

The staff at oasis have been wonderful! They accepted a package from UPS graciously, called me on my cell to let me know it arrived and held it for me until I could claim it. They provided recommendations for an awesome all natural bug repellant that worked better than any I have used. The housekeeping staff practically begged us to let her take our garbage and service our room, and she kindly gave us whatever we needed. Sometimes staff are not personable and it is not "their pleasure" to help. At Oasis I can certainly attest that each person has shown true Southern hospitality to my husband (he has been staying weeks at a time for work) and my kids and I. The facility is new and the accommodations are superb. I love having a full size fridge, convection microwave, and stove top when traveling with little ones. The view is nice of the sound and we love having fishing spots close by, not to mention a very friendly bait shop and the best restaurant we have tried in nags head, Manteo, or kitty hawk (brine and bottle) within walking distance. The hotel is a real gem at the outer banks!

Room Tip: Back side of hotel. Front has a little road noise.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Oasis Suites Hotel.
Each staff member cares for each and every guest as it is truly our privilege
to serve you.
We look forward to serving you and your family again!
Peggy Langley

Been to Oasis Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!