“Super Nice Hotel Suites with Gorgeous Views of the Sound” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oasis Suites Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nags Head
Oasis Suites Hotel
Save Saved
You added Oasis Suites Hotel to your Saves list
7721 South Virginia Dare Trail, Nags Head Causeway, Nags Head, NC 27959   |
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Nags Head
Harrisburg, North Carolina
“Super Nice Hotel Suites with Gorgeous Views of the Sound”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We stayed at the Oasis Suites for four nights. We enjoyed a second floor one bedroom suite with a balcony view of the sound. Gorgeous views any time of the day. Plenty of sleeping space for our family of 5. Our suite had everything we needed for a few days away and we did cook several meals there at the hotel. Close proximity to beach - it was easy to load up and head down to Jeanette's Pier area for a few hours. My kids also really enjoyed the pool - in fact we he it to ourselves every time we used it. If you fish - bring your rods! Every morning my kids went down to the dock and fished for an hour or two. Housekeeping was great and all the staff was very friendly. The whole family agrees that we would love to stay here again!

Stayed July 2014
PeggyLangley, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for posting a review of your stay at the Oasis Suites Hotel. I am happy to hear that your entire family enjoyed your stay. The staff and I look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Outer Banks.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My husband, 3 kids ( aged 6 to 11 months) stayed here for a week. The location on the sound is beautiful. There is soooo much room in these suites. We stayed in 207. Huge balcony overlooking the sound and plenty of room even with three kids! Has a full fridge which was great we were able to have breakfast in the suite and pack lunches everyday and store staples for the kids. There is a microwave and a stovetop ( which we didn't use) and a sink. Great way to save money on some meals. My kids loved the big tub with jets.

If I had to write some cons they'd all be minor but given the amount spent I feel some more attention to detail would go a long way. Like I got two packages delivered both were opened. Two separate days the cleaning people left a dirty rag in the bathroom. They didn't vacuum the rug everyday with an 11 month old crawling baby you notice! No bugs at all just crumbs and stuff like that. They didn't vacuum the chairs hubby found a hairpin from a previous guest ( again the 11 month old finds everything!). The walls are a little thin I only heard people in the next room one night but it was do clear I wonder if my 11 month old woke anyone unintentionally. There are towels available at the front desk for pool use which we didn't know until the end of our trip. Def ask they are quite accommodating but you really need to ask versus it being offered or laid out somewhere. I asked once for delivery pizza and they recommended garden oh it was so painfully bad!

Overall this has been one of the best trips my family has taken and the hotel was super comfortable for our family and bug free!! Would def return and highly recommend!

• Stayed June 2014
OasisSuitesHotel, General Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your lovely waterfront suite.
I do apologize about the opening of your packages. Your name
was not clearly on the outside and we where not aware of any incoming
packages for guests.
Housekeeping has been advised about leaving their cleaning rags and
checking thoroughly for any items left over by other guests.

Thank you for highly recommended the Oasis Suites Hotel and we look
forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I haven't been away in quite some time. This was a special trip, like a 2nd Honeymoon.

I found the Oasis Hotel via TripAdvisor and it looked beautiful. My reservation was made over the phone with Peggy Langley, Hotel Mgr, as we needed to ensure the accommodations would suit my husband's need for wheelchair accessibility.

We were pleasantly surprised by this beautifully appointed, all suite hotel nestled waterside with incredible views of the Croatan Sound. Service was exemplary and room was very comfortable.

The hotel was completely accessible inside and out for wheelchair access. The staff went out of their way to ensure we were comfortable and happy guests. We would and have already recommended the Oasis Hotel to family & friends. Tucked away from the crowds, but close to everything.
Can't wait to visit our friends there again next year!
The Randall's

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you so much for your comments.
It is our #1 Goal to make sure our guests are happy.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us
and we do look forward to having you return.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

The staff at oasis have been wonderful! They accepted a package from UPS graciously, called me on my cell to let me know it arrived and held it for me until I could claim it. They provided recommendations for an awesome all natural bug repellant that worked better than any I have used. The housekeeping staff practically begged us to let her take our garbage and service our room, and she kindly gave us whatever we needed. Sometimes staff are not personable and it is not "their pleasure" to help. At Oasis I can certainly attest that each person has shown true Southern hospitality to my husband (he has been staying weeks at a time for work) and my kids and I. The facility is new and the accommodations are superb. I love having a full size fridge, convection microwave, and stove top when traveling with little ones. The view is nice of the sound and we love having fishing spots close by, not to mention a very friendly bait shop and the best restaurant we have tried in nags head, Manteo, or kitty hawk (brine and bottle) within walking distance. The hotel is a real gem at the outer banks!

Room Tip: Back side of hotel. Front has a little road noise.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Oasis Suites Hotel.
Each staff member cares for each and every guest as it is truly our privilege
to serve you.
We look forward to serving you and your family again!
Peggy Langley
Stillman Valley, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

The wife and I spent a week at the Oasis and loved it very clean and all the people working there are very friendly and helpful. I personally must say the beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept on in a hotel/motel I am going to contacted the owner to see what make they are thank you Peggy for a wonderful time and great service.

Room Tip: We were in room 201 think this is the best room very good view and know noise.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments as we want your stay to be wonderful and relaxing. Please feel free to call me about our luxurious beds----which are purchased locally.
Hope to see you again.
Sandston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Oasis Suites is an outstanding hotel. Peggy C. Langley, the Manager far exceeds any expectation of someone running a hotel. The rooms are very clean, the people that work here are outstanding and the view out back is one of the best on the beach,
This was Ron and my 3rd vacation at Oasis. We plan on always staying here when we go to the Outer Banks. You can fish off the back dock, have morning coffee sitting on bright yellow Adirondack chairs, relax by a pool and have an awesome night sleep. The kitchenette fits the needs for breakfast (restaurants are awesome for dinners).
My vacation did not start out as I hoped. I was in a horrible car accident and Peggy offered to drive my husband and I to Norfolk or Elizabeth City to get a car that can tow our utility trailer back to Richmond (no rentals do that). She even stated that we could leave the trailer and come back in a few weeks to pick it up. (My best friend and her husband from CT took it back for us, going home via Richmond instead of Route 13).
One night when Ron and I got home (I call this place home) after dinner, a gentleman was checking his car and Peggy offered to take him to Auto-zone to pick up parts. I am not sure how many hotel Managers go out of their way to make people happy like Peggy does.
I would highly recommend this hotel for a wonderful/relaxing vacation (even if the vacation starts out horribly).
Thank you Peggy and your staff for the outstanding service you provide.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the water are outstanding
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the kinds words------it is our goal to do everything possible to ensure our guests are relaxed and happy. We are always so delighted to have you and your husband stay with us----we appreciate your return stays.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Springfield, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

The Oasis Suites offers the ideal location to experience the Outer Banks. It is centrally located in Nags Head so whether you are headed to Corolla to see the Mustangs roaming the beach or ferrying over to Ocracoke, you are right where you need to be. The suites are lovely and the view overlooking the Sound is exquisite. The staff is friendly and welcoming and gave us great guidance on dining in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the rear of the building overlooking the Sound. Room #207 has two large windows in...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review.
The Oasis Suites Hotel is very centrally located for
activities and restaurants on the Outer Banks.
It was our pleasure serving you and hope to see you again.
My Best, Peggy

Been to Oasis Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!