“Clean and Tidy” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oasis Suites Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nags Head
Oasis Suites Hotel
You added Oasis Suites Hotel to your Saves list
7721 South Virginia Dare Trail, Nags Head Causeway, Nags Head, NC 27959   |
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Nags Head
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New York City, New York
“Clean and Tidy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have stayed here several times in the past few years...it is always up scale and first class. I enjoy the no stress enviorment here, everyone of the employees I came into contact with was happy and in a good mood. The balcony has chairs which overlook the sound. I enjoyed coffee in the mornings and a glass of wine in the evenings. I recommend this for anyone traveling through the area or here on a vacation.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I were married in June 2012 at Jennette's Pier, we spent the remainder of our time in the Outer Banks at Oasis Suites in the Honeymoon Suite. The accommodations were amazing, bed was so comfortable, we had couple's massages, it was quiet and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Key West
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We came to the Outer Banks having really no idea what to expect, but we wanted a "nice" room, so we opted for the Oasis Suites. Because in the photos on their website they had chairs on the balcony. Seriously - that's why. I just wanted to sit on the balcony overlooking the water and have my tea in the morning and cocktails at sunset. A girl can dream.

I was so windy that it never really happened comfortably - tho I tried! But no matter, the room was beautiful. The beds were comfortable. The spa tub was most welcome. And the desk staff was so sweet and helpful. And the location turned out to be perfect for us. I will generally always choose oceanfront when available, but I really didn't want to stay at a major hotel chain and the independent beach places all looked really run down - especially given the money they wanted. It wasn't quite season yet and it was super windy & cold, so I knew we wouldn't make it to the beach, anyway. This way, I was still on the water (get a room in the back) and close to all of the places we wanted to go.

The only downside is the walls are super thin. I heard the guy in the next room snoring! Luckily, there was another bed in the living room (hence the plural beds). There was a wedding party there during our stay. I would suggest, for those prices, that the property be adults only. Thin walls and wailing children suck.

I'd still go back.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with on the sound, not the highway side.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I took my wife here for our 12th wedding anniversary as a weekend get away. It was great the room was very nice and the service was excellent. My wife was very pleased. I recommend this hotel to everyone. Thanks for the chocolate covered strawberries they were great.

• Stayed May 2013
Nags Head, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Me and my fiancé stayed at the Oasis our wedding night....it was a great place to stay....very clean....the staff were very nice and helpful....we enjoyed our stayed and will definitely be back....the furnishings were great and it was very spacious....we stayed on the water side and the balcony was a great touch.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor in room 301. It was great because it was a corner suite....it was nice...
Chester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was our second time staying at Oasis Suites and we absolutely love it! We came down for our anniversary trip and booked the honeymoon suite. It is a beautiful suite with a large jacuzzi tub, king size bed, sitting area and small kitchen and den with a fireplace. The views of the sound are amazing also. The suite is on the end of the building so it provides nice privacy. We will continue to stay at Oasis when traveling without our boys. I'm sure it is great for families too but we usually rent a house when our children are with us. Would HIGHLY recommend Oasis. Everything is modern and clean and beautiful! You won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: I would recommend asking for a room facing the sound side so that you do not have the traffice noise...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I stayed here last weekend and what a great place. Everyone we encountered during our stay was very friendly. Our room was very spacious and extremely clean. The staff made our stay very enjoyable and relaxing. We will be back for sure!

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Oasis Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!