“Anniversary Weekend - Best Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oasis Suites Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nags Head
Oasis Suites Hotel
Save Saved
You added Oasis Suites Hotel to your Saves list
7721 South Virginia Dare Trail, Nags Head Causeway, Nags Head, NC 27959   |
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Nags Head
Kinston, NC
“Anniversary Weekend - Best Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I spent our 23rd Anniversary at Oasis Suites and it was very nice. The rooms were well decorated, the shower/tub were spacious, the facility was very clean and the folks were extra friendly. The view from our room was absolutely gorgeous. We dined at Basnight's Lone Cedar Cafe and the seafood was the best I have ever eaten. We also had pizza from Slice Pizza which is also owned by locals and was recommend by the Oasis staff. It too was the best pizza I have ever had. We had a very pleasant stay and would highly recommend to anyone headed to Nags Head. We definitely will be returning for another stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 301 and it was perfect.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Winchester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I am a business traveler and stay in lots of hotels all over the US. I would put Oasis Suites in the top 3. After three 12-hour days, I arrived here exhausted and looking forward to spending a half day on the national seashore before driving back to RDU for the trip back to Boston. Upon arrival I was greeted warmly and offered an upgrade even though I was traveling on govt rate! I had never been to the Outer Banks before and the women at the front desk were so helpful about where to eat, what to see and even best route back to RDU. When I got to my room I was astounded! OMG. Big, luxurious, clean, huge balcony with gorgeous view. Top notch comfy beds, linens, polished hardwood floors. Loved it! I never spend any time in hotel rooms but this place was an exception. I just wanted to sit on the balcony with a glass of wine and watch the northern shovelers and cormorants on the water. I had shopped around looking for a hotel before I chose this one and so glad I did. While the hotel is on a busy road, it beats the 5 lane highway that runs down the spine of the outer banks. And if you face the water, you'll have no idea that the road is even there, it's so peaceful.

Room Tip: Be sure to get a room with a water view but there are only 16 suites and they all look really nice!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Blythewood, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Oasis Suites since we were not familiar with the area of the outerbanks. Everyone was so nice and our room was great. Oasis Suites is located near several restaurants and the view from the room was beautiful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
pjlangley, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for staying with us!
The Oasis Suites Hotel is perfect for your weekend get-a-way or a mini vacation.

We hope to see you again.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed at the Oasis suites And the suites were excellent. the view of the sound was fantastic. the room rate is a bit high but they are suites and they are very nice. there are room packages available that are nice options.

Room Tip: the sound side rooms have the best view
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
So glad you found us and was able to relax in one of our beautiful suites. We hope to see you again!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Great boutique option in Nags Head. The staff is wonderful and the suites have great views. Each suite is well appointed. The decor and finishes are modern. Be sure to request a room facing the water.

Offseason rates are a great value.

• Stayed March 2013
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your opinion with other travelers. We hope to see you soon!
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My (now) fiance and I went there as a sort of last minute trip. We had never been to the Outer Banks before and wanted to do something a little classier than usual. Since it was during the "off-season" we got the room at a much lower rate than usual.

Our room was absolutely awesome, hardwood floors, Italian leather couches, a large soaking tub with jets, 2 gigantic incredibly comfy beds, two balconies, and a half kitchen. It was very clean and had a pretty decent view despite being on the 2nd floor and next to a highway. We were rained in one of the days and were more than happy to spend the day in our hotel room since it was so nice.

I'd have to say the best part is the people at the front desk. You can tell they care for the people staying there, and that they have a good time. Peggy was at the front desk most of the time we spent there and gave us fabulous ideas to do in the area. Peggy's recommendations gave me an awesome idea and I ended up proposing to my girlfriend in a spot Peggy suggested we visit at sunset. It was the perfect day and it was based mostly on her suggestions. Once they found out we were engaged they had the courtesy of sending up a congratulatory bottle of champagne.

We originally booked the room for 2 nights and ended up staying 4 because we loved it so much. Another thing we appreciated was the privacy of being able to park and walk into the hotel without having to go through a lobby or past the front desk. Staying there felt more like staying in luxurious, private apartment than a hotel. My fiance and I HIGHLY recommend the Oasis for a unique and super relaxing trip to the Outer Banks!

P.S. The location is very good and located central to many of the popular things to do in the Outer Banks (like the Jennette's pier, Jockey's Ridge, great isolated beaches, Roanoke aquarium, and wild horse tours among many other things.)

Room Tip: Choose a corner room, you get 2 balconies instead of 1. Also, ask for a room facing the water instea...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind remarks. The staff & I enjoy serving our guests. It is our pleasure to ensure an enjoyable and relaxing stay. Congratulations to you both on your engagement and upcoming marriage. I am so delighted that you made wondreful memories at the Oasis Suites Hotel and the OBX. Hope to see you soon!
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We stayed here in Oct. when my husband was performing at the Outer Banks Bluegrass Festival. The place was absolutely beautiful! The room was so nice and very large with a balcony and whole kitchen. I loved that it was very quiet. Close to everything and everyone was very helpful! Loved the bathtub! We will be back.

• Stayed October 2012
We are so pleased you had a wonderful stay and took the time to tell others.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Been to Oasis Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!