“An absolutely wonderful place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oasis Suites Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nags Head
Oasis Suites Hotel
7721 South Virginia Dare Trail, Nags Head Causeway, Nags Head, NC 27959   |
Ranked #1 of 13 hotels in Nags Head
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“An absolutely wonderful place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My (now) fiance and I went there as a sort of last minute trip. We had never been to the Outer Banks before and wanted to do something a little classier than usual. Since it was during the "off-season" we got the room at a much lower rate than usual.

Our room was absolutely awesome, hardwood floors, Italian leather couches, a large soaking tub with jets, 2 gigantic incredibly comfy beds, two balconies, and a half kitchen. It was very clean and had a pretty decent view despite being on the 2nd floor and next to a highway. We were rained in one of the days and were more than happy to spend the day in our hotel room since it was so nice.

I'd have to say the best part is the people at the front desk. You can tell they care for the people staying there, and that they have a good time. Peggy was at the front desk most of the time we spent there and gave us fabulous ideas to do in the area. Peggy's recommendations gave me an awesome idea and I ended up proposing to my girlfriend in a spot Peggy suggested we visit at sunset. It was the perfect day and it was based mostly on her suggestions. Once they found out we were engaged they had the courtesy of sending up a congratulatory bottle of champagne.

We originally booked the room for 2 nights and ended up staying 4 because we loved it so much. Another thing we appreciated was the privacy of being able to park and walk into the hotel without having to go through a lobby or past the front desk. Staying there felt more like staying in luxurious, private apartment than a hotel. My fiance and I HIGHLY recommend the Oasis for a unique and super relaxing trip to the Outer Banks!

P.S. The location is very good and located central to many of the popular things to do in the Outer Banks (like the Jennette's pier, Jockey's Ridge, great isolated beaches, Roanoke aquarium, and wild horse tours among many other things.)

Room Tip: Choose a corner room, you get 2 balconies instead of 1. Also, ask for a room facing the water instea...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind remarks. The staff & I enjoy serving our guests. It is our pleasure to ensure an enjoyable and relaxing stay. Congratulations to you both on your engagement and upcoming marriage. I am so delighted that you made wondreful memories at the Oasis Suites Hotel and the OBX. Hope to see you soon!

176 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We stayed here in Oct. when my husband was performing at the Outer Banks Bluegrass Festival. The place was absolutely beautiful! The room was so nice and very large with a balcony and whole kitchen. I loved that it was very quiet. Close to everything and everyone was very helpful! Loved the bathtub! We will be back.

• Stayed October 2012
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
We are so pleased you had a wonderful stay and took the time to tell others.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Last minute change in plans a few years back put us on their doorstep and they welcomed us in with open arms! This could have been an epic fail for a trip and it turned into something special instead! They gave us a room at a discounted rate and needless to say, it was goregous. 2 bedrooms, a few balconies, hot tub, marble, leather, water everywhere and a very responsive staff... This is our place to stay any time we are in OBX! Salt water pool and seclusion from the rest of the world... Romantic and quiet and beatiful... Really was all you could ask for in a romantic get-a-way in a very desirable area.

Room Tip: Very good for romantic endevous and excursions. Not really, in my opinion, where I would take the sm...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you! Yes, the Oasis Suites Hotel is Romantic and Quiet and Beautiful.....We look forward to seeing you again.
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Peggy and her staff are excellent. The rooms are incredible with water views and tons of space. We used a Groupon deal and Peggy went above and beyond to accommodate our travel plans. Wish we could have gone during the season as several restaurants were closed but we have more than enough to eat and plenty to do in spite of this. Great stay that you won't regret and a great location.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words. It is our pleasure to serve our guests and assist them to the best of our ability. We hope to see you in the future.
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Suites are excellent, Front Desk Staff were extremely knowledgeable about
area attractions and wonderful to interface with. House Keeping Staff were the
most friendly and conscientious group ever encountered.
Room accomodations are superior to other facilities we have experience in the area.
Overall just a " WOW " experience

Room Tip: Back Bay View Rooms ( Room 305 ) are excellent and extremely quite. View is outstanding and terrace...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much! It was truly a pleasure serving you.
Louisa, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for his birthday and we couldn't have been more pleased! The hotel is absolutely gorgeous and the staff was so friendly. We had an executive suite overlooking the sound. The suite was beautifully decorated and the view was fantastic. I also highly recommend the in room massage. Those ladies were AMAZING! The hotel is also in a great location as far as being close to everything. We can't wait to stay here again!

Room Tip: You can't beat the view from the sound facing rooms!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you so much! We are delighted you stayed with us and celebrated a special event. I will be sure to let our Massage Therpists know of your compliment ---- we are so happy to offer this luxury service for our guests. Hope to see you in the future.
Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Well...I stumbled upon Oasis Suites via Groupon. I was looking for a little getaway to celebrate my 40th birthday. I typically stay at another location while in the Outer Banks but I thought I'd try something new this time around! Let me tell you, THIS WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! The staff, the room was amazingly appointed and I had no shortage of food choices. Now, some of the finer dining establishments were closed for the season but Five Guys and Sweet Frog were just fine with me. First let me say the rooms were the most beautiful...I stayed in the suite with two king sized beds-my thought was the beds look soo inviting, even though I took the trip alone, I was going to sleep in them both...hahahah....I had champagne and roses waiting for me and the kitchen had everything I needed!

The tub...well...no words...I took a bath every single night i was there and curled into bed to relax. Everything worked and the ladies at the front were awesome even when I kept coming down to fix my key! Yikes! The room didn't want me to leave it so each time i left the room for food, I would come back and my key wouldn't work but who cares...I just thought the room didn't want me to leave it...so I grabbed some snacks and did just that.

Now lets talk about the view! It has to be a sin to wake up to something that beautiful every morning...I hated to get out of bed for food...or to use the bathroom! It was amazing!

All I have to say about this place is that I WILL BE BACK!!! More than likely in the summer with the girls and with my son as well! This place is...well....what can I say...well worth the price and well worth staying at...I wont stay at my other spot again (First Colony Inn-oops!). They have lost me...my stay there, and I have stayed there many times, didn't even come CLOSE! Sorry FCI!

Room Tip: choose the room with the seaside view and two kings....oh and get the couples package!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. Our staff is delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Sorry about the key issue, I replaced the door batteries and it is in tip top shape.

The view is stunning even in the winter! We look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Oasis Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!