“OK... They work for there 5 rating!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oasis Suites Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nags Head
Oasis Suites Hotel
You added Oasis Suites Hotel to your Saves list
7721 South Virginia Dare Trail, Nags Head Causeway, Nags Head, NC 27959   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Nags Head
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“OK... They work for there 5 rating!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Last minute change in plans a few years back put us on their doorstep and they welcomed us in with open arms! This could have been an epic fail for a trip and it turned into something special instead! They gave us a room at a discounted rate and needless to say, it was goregous. 2 bedrooms, a few balconies, hot tub, marble, leather, water everywhere and a very responsive staff... This is our place to stay any time we are in OBX! Salt water pool and seclusion from the rest of the world... Romantic and quiet and beatiful... Really was all you could ask for in a romantic get-a-way in a very desirable area.

Room Tip: Very good for romantic endevous and excursions. Not really, in my opinion, where I would take the sm...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you! Yes, the Oasis Suites Hotel is Romantic and Quiet and Beautiful.....We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Peggy and her staff are excellent. The rooms are incredible with water views and tons of space. We used a Groupon deal and Peggy went above and beyond to accommodate our travel plans. Wish we could have gone during the season as several restaurants were closed but we have more than enough to eat and plenty to do in spite of this. Great stay that you won't regret and a great location.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words. It is our pleasure to serve our guests and assist them to the best of our ability. We hope to see you in the future.
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Suites are excellent, Front Desk Staff were extremely knowledgeable about
area attractions and wonderful to interface with. House Keeping Staff were the
most friendly and conscientious group ever encountered.
Room accomodations are superior to other facilities we have experience in the area.
Overall just a " WOW " experience

Room Tip: Back Bay View Rooms ( Room 305 ) are excellent and extremely quite. View is outstanding and terrace...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much! It was truly a pleasure serving you.
Louisa, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for his birthday and we couldn't have been more pleased! The hotel is absolutely gorgeous and the staff was so friendly. We had an executive suite overlooking the sound. The suite was beautifully decorated and the view was fantastic. I also highly recommend the in room massage. Those ladies were AMAZING! The hotel is also in a great location as far as being close to everything. We can't wait to stay here again!

Room Tip: You can't beat the view from the sound facing rooms!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you so much! We are delighted you stayed with us and celebrated a special event. I will be sure to let our Massage Therpists know of your compliment ---- we are so happy to offer this luxury service for our guests. Hope to see you in the future.
Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Well...I stumbled upon Oasis Suites via Groupon. I was looking for a little getaway to celebrate my 40th birthday. I typically stay at another location while in the Outer Banks but I thought I'd try something new this time around! Let me tell you, THIS WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! The staff, the room was amazingly appointed and I had no shortage of food choices. Now, some of the finer dining establishments were closed for the season but Five Guys and Sweet Frog were just fine with me. First let me say the rooms were the most beautiful...I stayed in the suite with two king sized beds-my thought was the beds look soo inviting, even though I took the trip alone, I was going to sleep in them both...hahahah....I had champagne and roses waiting for me and the kitchen had everything I needed!

The tub...well...no words...I took a bath every single night i was there and curled into bed to relax. Everything worked and the ladies at the front were awesome even when I kept coming down to fix my key! Yikes! The room didn't want me to leave it so each time i left the room for food, I would come back and my key wouldn't work but who cares...I just thought the room didn't want me to leave it...so I grabbed some snacks and did just that.

Now lets talk about the view! It has to be a sin to wake up to something that beautiful every morning...I hated to get out of bed for food...or to use the bathroom! It was amazing!

All I have to say about this place is that I WILL BE BACK!!! More than likely in the summer with the girls and with my son as well! This place is...well....what can I say...well worth the price and well worth staying at...I wont stay at my other spot again (First Colony Inn-oops!). They have lost me...my stay there, and I have stayed there many times, didn't even come CLOSE! Sorry FCI!

Room Tip: choose the room with the seaside view and two kings....oh and get the couples package!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. Our staff is delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Sorry about the key issue, I replaced the door batteries and it is in tip top shape.

The view is stunning even in the winter! We look forward to seeing you again.
Ahoskie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have a house in Corolla but was looking for a place to stay on the other end of the beach for a Girls Night Out. First impression...WOW!!! After walking in and seeing the granite counter tops, hardwood, large leather furniture, large marble bathroom, comfy beds and a deck overlooking the beautiful sound I wished that I had booked the room for a few more nights. It would be a great place for a romantic getaway!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you! Please do come back as we offer many Romantic Packages.
We are delighted that you gave us an opportunity and hope to see you soon.
High Point, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

What a nice surprise. The three room suite was very spacious and appeared new. Great views of the sound. They have their own fishing dock with a fish cleaning station. The location is near several good restaurants. Peggy and the others at the front desk are extemely pleasant and helpful. We will definitely go back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words. We hope you return soon. Off-Season is a wonderful time to visit, be sure to visit our Facebook page for updates.

Been to Oasis Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!