“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oasis Suites Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nags Head
Oasis Suites Hotel
You added Oasis Suites Hotel to your Saves list
7721 South Virginia Dare Trail, Nags Head Causeway, Nags Head, NC 27959   |
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Nags Head
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is a great place to stay and a great value especially with a Groupon. If you are looking for a nice, quaint, friendly, relaxing weekend on the Outer Banks of NC, then you should consider staying at the Oasis Suites. I proposed to my girlfriend the weekend we stayed at Oasis and it was the best experience. It is certainly worth the money!

Room Tip: It is nestled on a busy stretch of highway so if you get the water view, that's probably the bes...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
We love when our guests make memorable memories at the Oasis! Hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

We got a good deal to stay, very nice rooms and beds very comftable , on the road but quiet enough, nice people who run the hotel. Just coffee and pastries for breakfast , inclusion of tea and other choices would help. Very nice.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you! We hope you will visit again!
Chesapeake, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My wife and I recenlty stayed at this hotel for our "pre-baby-moon". If you don't know what that is just by the name, its the last vacation before you have a kid. As soon as we pulled up, we knew that we made the right choice just by looking at the exterior. As confirmation, we checked into our room and were amazed at what we saw before our eyes. Details upon details throughout the entire space. The kitchen cabinets, the hardwood flooring, the bathroom sinks, the couches, the cement work done on the patio, the pillars in front of the bedroom, the large tub/shower...I think you get the picture. We like to stay at Sandals resorts and compared the amount of detail in this room to something you'd find at a resort like that. This is the only hotel I've been to that made you feel like you were at home. In fact, we were content with staying in the room and watching the water from our room. The service was amazing too. I often felt bad for them-like they were doing too much work. I didn't have to ask for anything, they were extremely proactive and were able to forecast what our needs would be and what would make our stay a little easier. In all-great trip; try to get a room facing the water.

Room Tip: Get an odd numbered room to ensure you don't have a view of the road. We stayed in 301...great...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
We so enjoyed having you and your wife here for your "pre-baby-moon"!

It was a pleasure serving you and hope to see you again.
Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Stayed at this hotel while in the area running a race. Decided to stay here based on location, and we could not have been happier with our choice. Peggy (owner, "operator") was wonderful, even to the point of making sure there were pre-race bananas for breakfast and giving us a ride to the start line. What a unique customer-service-experience! The room was huge, complete with 2 separate bedrooms with adjoining bathroom, 2 sink areas, a full kitchen, and gorgeous view (with balcony). Although a bit expensive, it was worth every penny. We would definitely stay here again if visiting the Outer Banks.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
We enjoyed having you!
It is our goal to make sure our guests are comfortable and relaxed. We always enjoy the Marathon! Please allow me to make one correction......I am the Manager; my cousins actually own the hotel.

It was indeed a pleasure taking you and your friend to the race start point.
King George, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed here as a mini get away, and we had an amazing time. The staff were super friendly, and welcomed us warmly. We decided to stay in the honeymoon suite and it was so worth it! The room was spacious and very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable, and the bathroom was amazing. Not only did it have a jacuzzi tub, but the shower was complete with multiple shower heads... almost a surround shower experience. The location is wonderful right near the outlet malls, about 10-15 mins from Kitty Hawk, and 5 minutes from The Christmas Store. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who was looking to just get away. The hotel was very quiet and we felt like we almost had our own private beach house.

Room Tip: Go for the honey moon suite it's well worth it!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you Kelli! It was our pleasure having you stay here.
Without a doubt, the Oasis Suites honeymoon suite is the BEST on the Outer Banks!
Hope to see you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband and I recently got married at the Oasis and Peggy was extremely accommodating to my needs and facilitated our wedding beautifully. The rooms are decorated very elegantly and beds are extremely comfortable to sleep in. My overall experience was wonderful, this to me is the number one place to stay if your visiting Nags Head!

• Stayed September 2012
My pleasure in assisting you on your Special Day!
Hope to see you again.
Sandston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Oasis Suites this past week. The hotel was outstanding and the people that work here are very friendly and professional.
I hear each room is set up differently - and with Ron and I planning a 2nd trip in November here in a different room - makes it kind of 'new' again.
I would recommend this place for any couple that wants to get away from it all and relax.
Can not say enough about this place - other than we can't wait to get back there.

Room Tip: We faced the sound and it was very quite and romantic. Love this place.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for your comments. Our guests are our #1 prority. We look forward to having you again in November

Been to Oasis Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!