“spent 4 nights during our honeymoon” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oasis Suites Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nags Head
Oasis Suites Hotel
You added Oasis Suites Hotel to your Saves list
7721 South Virginia Dare Trail, Nags Head Causeway, Nags Head, NC 27959   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Nags Head
Richmond, Virginia
“spent 4 nights during our honeymoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

My new husband and I spent 4 nights of our honeymoon at Oasis Suites. We booked 2 nights with the Groupon deal, but enjoyed our stay so much that we didn't want to leave and stayed the additional 2 nights. We loved it! The rooms were just as beautiful as they look on the website. Our package also included champagne (which was on ice when we arrived), roses, silk petals on the bed, and bath salts. It was a really nice extra touch. Both rooms we stayed in had great views. The sunset views over the water were beautiful in room 301, but I also enjoyed the view from the other side of the hotel (306) where we could see people fishing across the road. The hotel is close to great restaurants and all the fun tourist stuff, but off the main drag enough that it is pretty quiet and very relaxing.

I have to echo previous reviews that talk about how great the customer service is, esp from the manager, Peggy. On our first night at the hotel, my husband got very ill. I called the front desk at about 1AM and Peggy went into her personal medicine cabinet to find us benedryl... then she even drove up to the 24 hour 7-11 to bring us ginger ale! She wouldn't take my money. I truly cannot express how relieved I was - she kept me from having to leave my sick husband and drive his car (which I'd never driven before) in a place I was unfamiliar with. As if this wasn't enough, she and the staff gave us many great recomendations of places to go and just basically handled every need we had and all with such a wonderful attitude. Their customer service is truly world class.

I would highly encourage anyone who is looking for a relaxing stay in the Outerbanks to stay at Oasis Suites. We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
It was indeed our pleasure in assisting you and your husband! Hope to see you on your anniversary.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

We had a groupon we used to stay here for our Easter week-end anniversary trip to the OBX. We had a family suite which faced the sound. The suite was clean and the beds were plush. I especially enjoyed the soaking tub. Nice view of the sound and, since we were on the sound side of the property, we didn't hear any road noise. If the place had been crowded noise might have been more of an issue as we did hear someone in another suite coughing a lot the first evening indicating that the sound insulation between suites could be improved on. There is no oven or dishwasher but they do have a cook top, full size refrigerator and microwave. Kitchen utensils were a bit sparse so I wouldn't plan on cooking any major dinners. That being said there are many excellent restaurants nearby. We loved The Brine and Bottle and the coffee at Morning View Coffee House is excellent. If you don't mind being on the sound and not the ocean you should give Oasis Suites a try.

Room Tip: I would book a room on the sound side. If you have more than two in your party the family suite has...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Thank you for purchasing our Groupon voucher. What a great deal that you pruchased!

We do have a Convection/Micowave oven in each suite. We will make sure that a cooking guide is in every suite.

Hope to see you again.
Foster City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Celebrated a friends birthday with 6 of us sharing the room. There were 2 queen beds, one king, plus comfy sofa, chair, table w 4 chairs and complete kitchen. Bath had a lovely whirlpool and big shower. HVAC a little noisy and our room faced the road so some road noise. But nice accommodations for our purposes.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, April 7, 2012
Thank you. We enjoyed having you ladies for the weekend!
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

I must say, aesthetically Oasis suites looks nice. But right off the bat, we had issues with the price as we were given the impression that it was cheaper than they charged us. So the line of communication on there end was poor. Once we got into our rooms, it looked nice and spacious, but had a foul odor that would not go away, even with the windows and balcony door open to air it out. Then when leaving the room to go out for the day, sometimes the door wouldn't lock behind us. It was very frustrating and inconvenient.

Room Tip: Don't get a smelly room!!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Sir,
Our line of guest communcation is by sending a confirmation by mail or email. I have looked everywhere in our records and have not found where you were listed having reservations at our hotel. I would be most happy to discuss any questions you have, please feel free to our office, (252) 441-5211.
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Was quoted a ROOM rate of $150. When I arrived they told me it was $150/person, so $300 for the room. What if I had more than 2 people in my party? Room had 2 King beds? Called other hotels in area who quoted similiar room rates, so I thought I'd go with the place closest to marina. Notice they dont post their rates on the website. Checked in at 6:30 pm and had to get up for fishing at 4:00 am, so had no choice but to stay. Last time though.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
You made reservations on October 19, 2011 and you were sent a confirmation on October 20, 2011 stating that the room rate was $150.00 per night, plus taxes ( off-season rates). Your suite had 2 king beds and 1 sleeper ( sleeping up to 6 guests). We regret that you did not take advantage of our 72 hour cancelation policy.
Charleston SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

The Oasis Suites far exceeded our expectations. The room was very nicely decorated, VERY clean and much larger than we anticipated. The entire staff is remarkable. Their attitudes is what sets them apart. Ms. Peggy Langley the Mgr there is epitome of a model customer service leader. She was there every step of the way for us and made sure our stay was perfect. As for the room, this place ranks up there with a 5 diamond / 5 star room quality and cleanliness. If you are going to the Outer Banks and want to relax and rest, this is for you!!!!! I cannot say enough about it! We definitely will be repeat customers!!!

Room Tip: Room # 305 has vaulted ceiling and is overlooking water. LOVE IT!!!!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Thank you Doug! We enjoyed having you and your lovely family.
Hope to see you soon.
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Every time I arrive at the Oasis Suites, I feel like I've just returned home. Huge suites (and I've stayed in many) and are just down-right comfortable. Sitting on the porch overlooking the bay, drinking a cup of coffee..just can't get any better. The front desk staff are the absolute BEST! Always willing to assist, answer questions, anything to make your stay more enjoyable. If you've never been, then this is a must! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo

Been to Oasis Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!