“Not to be missed!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Bangkok, Thailand
“Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I visit Murphy twice a year as it is my hometown and my parents still live here. This restaurant has filled a void for delicious, wholesome Italian food. I always manage to eat here at least twice during my short stays. The coffee is worth a visit in and of itself. The caprese panini is perfection on a plate. The gelato and cannoli is downright divine. The owners are genuine and so very sweet. They've remembered me since my first visit. Incredible pricing, family-like service.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

93% Recommend
Murphy, North Carolina
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

That's what everyone says after they discover Antica Roma. I've eaten in wonderful Italian restaurants all over the country, and while Antica Roma doesn't offer a broad menu, they make up for it in excellence. And be sure to save room for dessert where the toughest part is making up your mind over gelato or home-made Italian cookies or tiramisu.Try the meatball sandwich on Saturdays or the eggplant rollatini at dinner (dinner on Fridays and Saturdays only.)

Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“My Favorite Dining Experience In Murpy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

After reviewing my options for dinner I was told that Antica served dinner on selected nights. I stopped in on Saturday night for dinner. Excellent choice on my part. The food and service was excellent. Save Room for Dessert!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Murphy
“Great Authentic Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

This restaurant has a real flare of Italy. The food is tasty and the service is great. My only complaint is that the serving size of the shrimp has become smaller. The Scampi is delicious and salad and bread are grand.

Visited August 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
“A very good Anniversary Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We were in the area and celebrating our 45th anniversary. The reviews for Antica Roma Caffe looked very good, so we made reservations for a Saturday night. One of the "specials" was Butternut Squash Ravioli. It was sooooo good. My husband ordered the Veal Parmesan and said his was very good, also. The owners were there, and I take it that he cooks the delicious main dishes and she bakes the scrumptious bakery items. She brought us a sample of two of the gluten-free cookies and they were so good! We brought desserts back to our vacation house for tasting tomorrow. The signage in the back of the room says they have been there 2 years. Looks like they are on track for many more years! Glad we read the reviews and went there for dinner!

• Visited September 2012