“Great Mexican Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Moyock
Moyock, North Carolina, United States
“Great Mexican Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

El Potrillo is a great authentic Mexican restaurant. I am pleased that we have them in Moyock. Their food is awesome and the prices are very reasonable! Gotta try their white dip, it's awesome!

Visited December 2011

“Great Mexican place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

We don't go there nearly enough but every time we go it has been great. The wait staff are awesome. The only better is the food. I have yet to have a bad meal there.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
currituck NC
“Great Value, food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

I eat here frequently, and I have never had a disappointing meal here, even once!!! First and foremost.... I am thankful that our little town of Moyock even has its own Mexican restaurant, let alone the fact that you cannot beat the sheer amount of food for the money! Secondly, this place has courteous servers, is clean and has a full bar. Seriously, Ive read some of the bad reviews by others, but I'm not seeing what they're seeing, and I'm not agreeing with them at all. In all likelihood they just had a bad experience. But I know I've been there no less than 45 times, and I'm completely satisfied with El Potrillo, and I have every intent on returning this weekend! Thirdly, I want to thank them for serving up some of the most delicious food I've ever had!

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Moyock, North Carolina
“Ugh, hole in the wall!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

This place is horrible! I got food poisoning the first time we went and I will never go back..you can't make me! The only good thing they had gong for them was the drinks, it is pretty hard to mess them up.

• Visited April 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“what a dump”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2011

service is lousey seat you and forget you. floor and tables are dirtywent once will never go back

• Visited May 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to El Potrillo? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage El Potrillo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.