“Old property” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Mount Airy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Stopped for the evening on our way home from Myrtle Beach. My wife had always wanted to stop here to visit the area. Super clean room well maintained. Would definitely stop by again. Small continental breakfast but better than nothing.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This hotel is close to downtown "Mayberry" so it is conveniently located to where we were going. We ate at Aunt Bea's across the street for supper and Snappy Cafe for Breakfast. Prices are great at both places. The hotel was clean and with an intrastate coupon the room was very cheap. We would definitely stay again. The staff was very helpful on directions and seemed happy to tell us of the many things to see. There was also a quick start breakfast but we were heading downtown early to eat.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times...I work in the area but live and hour away so when weather is bad or im too tired to drive home, I stay here. The owners give me the same room each time they can. I love the free continental breakfast!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

The room was very clean, comfortable and modern. We choose this motel based on price and felt we got a great room for the money. The furniture is up to date, nice decor. My only negative is that those little bats of soap seem to be getting smaller! I will stay here again when travelling I-77 again.

• Stayed February 2014
Conyers, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

When I think of a Knights Inn, I tend to think of larger hotels. This was totally different, it was more of a motel than a hotel, with rooms surrounding a central parking lot. There was a pool and a picnic table in the middle. The room was fine and it was close to a great diner. If you like a hotel that doesn't look like corporate America, this is the one for you. They offer a "continental" breakfast, but I say skip it an eat either next door or across the street. I had no problems with any of the equipment in the room, and I liked the variety of stations available on the tv.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Knights Inn Mt Airy-Mayberry? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Mt Airy-Mayberry

Address: 455 N Andy Griffith Pkwy, Mount Airy, NC 27030
Location: United States > North Carolina > Mount Airy
Free Breakfast Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Mount Airy
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Mt Airy-Mayberry 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Knights Inn Mt Airy-Mayberry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Knights Inn Mount Airy
Mount Airy Knights Inn

If you own or manage Knights Inn Mt Airy-Mayberry, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.