Stayed here for 4 nights while visiting family and we were happy. For the price, there is a heated pool, exercise room, comfy beds, and very clean. The staff is extremely polite and helpful. They do have a breakfast buffet, with eggs, sausage, gravy & bisquits, breads, cereal, oatmeal, fruit and waffles with more choices. We ate here in the morning once only because the food was not hot. It was just barely warm. I mentioned it to the front desk but it was the same the next am. No problem because there are tons of resturants all around. If you stay here, you need to go to mayberry and shop in the gift stores and we even saw andy griffths birthplace which we would never have found if not for the staff. All in all it would have been perfect with the breakfast hot but I would take clean and comfy anyday.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Suites Mount Airy Hotel
- Microtel Suites Mount Airy Hotel Mount Airy
- Microtel Mount Airy
- Mount Airy Microtel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOT BREAKFAST BAR, FITNESS CENTER, INDOOR SWIMMING POOL, SMOKE FREE INDOOR HOTEL, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.