My wife and I stayed at the Comfort Inn for two nights while doing the Andy Griffith thing in Mount Airy. We often stay at Choice Hotels properties and this is among the nicest we have seen. Apparently it was recently remodeled and everything is new including the linens and towels. The breakfast was much better than average with good coffee and a variety of breakfast food including sausage and pre-cooked egg product. The staff was attentive and the place was clean. Within a 100 yard walk across the street is a very good Mexican restaurant where we ate both nights. The hotel is off the Andy Griffith Parkway, but the sign is back off the road, so be careful not to pass it by and have turn around like we did.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Suites Mount Airy Hotel
- Microtel Suites Mount Airy Hotel Mount Airy
- Microtel Mount Airy
- Mount Airy Microtel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOT BREAKFAST BAR, FITNESS CENTER, INDOOR SWIMMING POOL, SMOKE FREE INDOOR HOTEL, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.