“Fabulous. Well worth the detour.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
PA
“Fabulous. Well worth the detour.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

On our way back to PA from FL, we detoured to Mt. Airy to eat at Gondolas. Well worth the detour off I-77. The food was excellent, the service perfect. The manager came by twice. Lovely place.

Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Perfection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

Excellent little restaurant in downtown Mt. Airy. Some friends introduced me to this place when I first moved to NC. The menu has a little somethin for everyone and the prices are very reasonable. The waitresses are all very pleasant and accomodating.The manager often walks around to make sure that everyone is happy, and I think this says a lot about his desire to see happy customers. I have dined here several times and have never been dissatisfied. I would definitely recommend this establishment for families, couples, and even teenagers.

• Visited May 2011
Big Island, Virginia
“WOW!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2011

The food is awesome, the portions huge and the staff very friendly! You done good, Yassir!
The atmosphere is very casual and relaxed,kinda like everyone is friends and family! We have been twice(in Jan and March 2011) and both times everything was great,just very welcoming and friendly and YUMMY!! We will definately be back and we highly recommend it to all our friends :)

• Visited March 2011
South Lyon, Michigan
“Authentic Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2010

Two visits, two excellent meals. This is now a mandatory stop when I'm near Mt Airy at meal time. (Warning: The lunch portions are NOT reduced -- they are very large dinner portions.) Impossible to save room for dessert. The only negative for me: alcohol free. I would have enjoyed a good wine with the meals.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere