“Great Hotel, Convenient Location” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Mount Airy
GreenLeadersBronze level
Munroe Falls, Ohio
“Great Hotel, Convenient Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Hotel was clean and staff went out of their way to help. Guest room was quiet and spotless. Check-in and check-out was quick. Staff recommended several good restaurants and attractions. I would return to this hotel anytime my family was in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mount Airy, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn in Mount Airy NC and for taking the time to let other travelers know about your stay. The staff and I strive to provide the best accommodations and service for our guest and from your review I can see we did just that. Thank you for being a valued guest and we look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you the area.

Lenise Lynch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Lexington, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Stayed here two weekend nights with my wife and mother-in-law. Hotel met the standard I have come to expect from Hampton Inns. They were booked solid, but we did not have any issues with breakfast or parking availability. I do wish Hilton had an easier way than making separate reservations to pay for part of a stay with points and part with cash.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC and for providing feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am pleased that we met your expectations and that you had no issues with breakfast or parking considering we were sold out. We strive to provide the best service and accommodations for all of our guest to make traveling a little bit easier. I will be sure to pass along to the corporate office your feedback regarding paying with points and money so thank you again.

We are looking forward to having you again the next time your travels you bring you to the area.

Clinton Twp, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Very clean and well run hotel. The rooms were very well appointed and spacious. The hotel was full the night we stayed and we did not hear any noise from any guests. We'd definitely stay here again if we're traveling through this area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC and for taking the time to provide us and other travelers with feedback regarding your most recent stay. Thank you for the 5 star review that you gave us on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to know that you were able to enjoy your stay even with us being sold out. We do strive to provide the best accommodations and service to all of our guest and from your review I can see we did just that. We look forward to seeing you in the near future when your travels bring you back to the area.

Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

After reading the positive reviews and being Hampton fans, we booked two rooms for a Saturday night in July. Planned to swim, see the Mayberry highlights in town, have a nice dinner, spend the night and leave after breakfast on our way home from the NC beach. Called enroute to hotel to request connecting rooms as we had two young grandchildren with us and didn't want them using the hallway to go between rooms. At 1:00, the desk clerk told me that could be arranged. We quickly checked in about 4:00 and went to dinner, not bothering to look at our rooms. We were told at check-in they were connected. When we returned from dinner we discovered they were NOT connected. By that time the hotel was completely full and no connecting rooms were available. Disappointing to be told one thing and be given another. The kids tried to swim in the pool but the water and air were too cold. Breakfast was not up to normal Hampton standards. Grumpy breakfast staff. When I asked if there was more fresh fruit, I was told they would get to it when they had time to cut it. Not the answer I expected. If you have a full house, be prepared.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC and for providing feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am disappointed to know that you did not enjoy your stay with us. It seems as if we fell short in a few areas. I would like to apologize to you and your family for the inconveniences you guys experienced. I will be sure to look into the issues that you experienced with each department. Again, I apologize and hope that you will give us another chance to be your hotel of choice in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here one night this week . Had been up all night with my wife at the ER (hospital) . We were traveling a low distance and already had a reservation for the night here. So as I said being at the ER threw us off on our arrival. Got there at 12:30 and wasn't supposed to check in until 3:00. Explained this to the very nice girl at the desk and she worked it out to get us in a room then so we could get some rest and sleep. Im very sorry I didn't get her first name but thank you so much !!! Nice Place and Clean.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the 5 star rating that you gave us on Trip Advisor and for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC. I hope that your wife is better and I am pleased that the staff was able to work everything out for you guys. Rest is very important and I hope you were able to get plenty while staying with us. I will be sure to pass along your comments and maybe the staff member that helped you will remember. I hope that you will be able to visit with us again in the near future because "We Love Having You Here!" Thank you.

Jacksonville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Staff, room, breakfast were fantastic. Chemical balance of the pool needs work. For runners there are two greenways within a five minute drive. The Regional Museum downtown was actually better than the tourist stops and diners. Well worth the twenty dollars for our family.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Mt. Airy NC and for providing us with feedback regarding your most recent stay. I would have to agree this property is a "Great place to stay." I am pleased to know that the staff, room and breakfast was fantastic. It was our pleasure to provide you with great accommodations while staying with us. We hope that the next time your travels bring you the area we will be your choice of hotels. Thank you.

Greenwood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

July 16, 2014. Stayed in room 231. We have been using Hampton Inns throughout all of America but this one was exceptional. Arrival was greeted by managers complementary drinks and snacks which was perfect after a long day of driving. Staff was extremely friendly and professional. Rooms were very comfortable. Adequate parking close to motel. Breakfast was complementary and was full featured with western omelets, turkey sausage, French toast and waffles. Several juices were available however apple juice was out on this particular morning. Hot coffee is always available at Hampton Inn throughout the day/night.
Just a terrific stay!
Only downside was that the WIFI was not available in our room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC and for the great review that you gave us on Trip Advisor. I have an awesome team on board and we all take pride in providing exceptional service and accommodations to our guest. I am pleased to know that we met your expectations and that you liked the breakfast because it is one of the best. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Lenise Lynch

Been to Hampton Inn Mount Airy? Share your experiences!