“Best local NY style pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 128 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Pizza
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best local NY style pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

We are regulars and get take out quite often. Better than any others in this area for sure folks are always very nice to us.

• Visited July 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tena, Ecuador
“Two words: FOOD POISON”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

I never write restaurant reviews, but this was so bad I want to warn others. We went with 7 friends here last night for dinner because they recommended it to us. First impression: Between 4 workers near the front door, not one greeted us or asked "how many"? They just all stared. I had to speak up and do all the talking. We were seated in the back near the bathrooms and a broken slushy machine--the kind you find at a Sheetz gas station. I was wearing shorts and the chairs cut my thighs with splinters because they are old and worn. I tried to change seats, but all of them were chipped and splintered around the edges and cut me the whole time. Fine if you are wearing pants, but goes to show the low quality/ambiance of the restaurant. Walls and decor are quite lovely, but the curtains are simply hideous. Our waiter: I can't speak enough about how he ruined our experience from the very beginning down to the end. What a complete idiotic jerk. And we were his only table he was waiting on. First of all, he came to the table with a band-aid across his nose. Gross, but if he was nice I could have overlooked it. Secondly, he was impatient with us when taking drink and food orders and did not care to wait the two extra seconds for the children in our party to decide what they wanted. When I said we were ready to put our food order in, he looked at me like I was stupid and to hurry up and say it because I was wasting his time. When it came to my turn to order, I asked him what the large stuffed shells were called, as I wanted to make sure I was ordering the right item. "Large shells." "Yeah, but what's the name of that meal?" "Large shells." This went back and forth for about six times, until my dear husband helped me locate it finally on the menu. It's called manacotti, A-hole, not "large shells." When the food came, honestly it looked really yummy and good size portion. My salad was decent (just iceburg lettuce) but the edges of my "LARGE SHELLS" looked white and crusty as if they had only been partially cooked. When I touched them, they were hard as a rock like they had been dried out under a heat lamp. I didn't want to complain, but for $13 for something that cost $1.50 per portion to make, you want it to be edible. So asking the waiter about it as nicely as I could, he just stated "that's the part that didn't get cooked with sauce on it." That's it. No offer to exchange it or anything to amend my displeasure with my meal. He just walked away quickly. My child got spaghetti (large skinny noodles), my hubby got stromboli (large bread) and I got "large shells". Within an hour we were all vomiting for the next 3 hours. We all had marinara in common with our meals. For our waiter who may read this, that would be "red sauce" for you. Being the only customers inside at the moment, we still had to call him over and ask for the bill. Our friends were so upset for recommending this terrible place that they paid for us. The guy took their money, his tip, and never said another word to us, nor did any of the other staff as all 7 of us walked out. The bill was almost $100 and no one even said goodbye to us or "thank you"??? Pathetic. Want better food, service, and to not be on the porcelain throne afterwards? You'd have better luck at Olive Garden or even Fazoli's Italian fast food.

• Visited June 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Andros Island Bahamas
“Outstanding food and service...perfect for delivery near the airport!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2008

We checked into the Holiday Inn (*not* the Express) at the Raleigh-Durham airport, only to be told at check-in that their restaurant/lounge is closed on Sundays! We did some web-searching, and found Georgina's...and we are SOOOO happy we did! Their 'small' salads can easily serve two; the pizza was hand-tossed, HUGE, and incredibly tasty; the garlic 'knots' (rolls) were obviously hand-made (tasty, yeasty, lots of garlic...just the way I like it!)..the wings were AWESOME (according to my son, the wing expert). We over-fed a family of four (two teenagers) for a total of $40 (plus a tip for the delivery person)...and delivery took only 40 minutes. They have a website: georginaspizzeria.com, with full menu...I highly recommend this to anyone having to stay near the airport! (or anyone living in the area, for that matter!)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook