“A Reliably Good Meal is Always Waiting.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Morrisville, North Carolina
“A Reliably Good Meal is Always Waiting.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We visit this restaurant about once a month. Have never been disappointed. The service is A+ friendly and helpful. Little errors are quickly corrected. Food quality falls short of a '5', but for the price, it is fine. Certain items are a '5', such as the muffins and baked potatoes. Variety is big, and something for everyone. We have traveled, and never found a bad Cracker Barrel. The one in Morrisvile NC is very, very, good.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

North Carolina
“Surprisingly not good.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Normally, while traveling, I seek out the Cracker Barrel restaurants, knowing they'll be solidly satisfactory. It's a great way to ensure you don't get any surprises. Except this time...

My chicken was greasy, potatoes flavorless. My daughter's meal was so oily she couldn't finish it. The 8 fries included with my other daughter's meal were hot and freshly cooked, so we asked them to bring us more than eight.

I was a little surprised at the quality of the food here. Very disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Morrisville, North Carolina
“Lives up to the Cracker Barrel Name”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

As with any cracker barrel, many people want to go at the same time as you do. Therefore, a little waiting is to be expected. But it is more than worth it because the food is really good. Last time we went, i went with my wife and a party of 6 others. Once again, it did take awhile to be seated and a little while for the food, but the food came out perfectly warm and delicious! if you get breakfast, definitely try the french toast. sooo good.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Took awhile for takeout, but good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My business colleagues and I decided to do a takeout order and bring our lunch back to our meeting. I ordered the pecan pancakes and had no problems, however, one of my colleagues ordered the double meat platter and the management gave them a rough time about substituting grits instead of the tomato. (He's actually visited most Cracker Barrels across the country and never had any of them give an issue with that very same substitution.)
It took awhile for them to get our order together, and we found they short-changed us a strip of bacon, but at least the quality of food was good.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Just plan good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Fried Catfish on the menu what more can I ask for? Oh for those with discerning taste there's food for you too.

Visited April 2013