“Okay food - Good service” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 128 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Okay food - Good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Unfortunately tonight my friend had a hair in her salmon cake - ewww! But management was quick about coming to the table and making things right. My catfish was "good" - as were my veggies. The place is pretty reliable especially for breakfast - I love the granola and yogurt. The service was good tonight as it usually is. Andrew though really went out of his way to make us happy. So he gets 5 stars!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Durham,nc
“good country food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food is great. This is one our choices while traveling. After our delicious dinner I get to go shopping in their country store and I find some great things.

Visited January 2013
Chennai
“Simply Fabulous !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

From the ambiance, to the adjacent store , to the food all were simply awesome. I remember ordering tender tender beef ribs and the taste was out of the world. Also the way this place is been decorated , they deserve nothing but kudos. The adjacent store was pretty cool to collect some gift items for the trip.

Visited February 2012
Raeford, North Carolina
“Good Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I liked how people from the city were very pleasant when you walked passed them! I didn't like the long line to wait for a table.

Visited January 2013
“My wife and brother and his wife had early breakfast.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Average breakfast selection. There was no jelly or jams on table. Need to ask waitress for these items. I ordered pancakes and had to ask waitress for additional syrup twice as it comes is in a small single service bottle. What a waste of money.

Visited November 2012