“Nice atmosphere, great food.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Japanese
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice atmosphere, great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

My wife loves sushi and really loved what she had there. I really liked the hibachi food as well. The restaurant was very nicely decorated and the atmosphere suited the style of food. When we went, the restaurant was not full but the service was slow.

Visited February 2012

69% Recommend
“Thieving servers and unapologetic management.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

Some friends and I went to this restaurant for dinner and to say the least, we were not impressed. The sushi was good, the hibachi was mediocre, and the service was terrible from both the waiter and the manager. The tip that was left definitely reflected the poor service we received. I paid with credit and left a cash tip and was appalled about a week later to discover that an additional $5 was charged to my card for the tip. After speaking with management (who referred to the ordeal as a mistake but I would call it stealing or fraud); I was offered nothing more than the $5 back. Needless to say that I will never return to this poorly kept and managed restaurant, and I would like to warn others about what I experienced.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great prices for good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

This place worked for us. Me and my friends had dinner here. We ordered a few rolls, and there was enought food for all of us. The rolls were big! We enjoyed the Wolfpack, Snap Dragon and Hard Rock... These are all names of rolls :-)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Good fresh sushi in a nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

Get a few rolls and share.. the presentation and service are great...!

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville
“Not a Family Friendly place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

If you have small children, don't take them to this resturant. They are not kid friendly at all. The manager was very rude to us because my son was crying because he was teething. Before I could get to the waiter to order a carry-out we were asked to moved to a closed location in the resturant. He was very rude and disrespectful.

• Visited January 2012