“Great Service Oriented Hotel Wonderful Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Free Breakfast & WIFI
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Shohola, Pennsylvania
“Great Service Oriented Hotel Wonderful Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stayed here a week while visiting family between the holidays (Xmas and New Years).
The staff at this hotel are its real gems. Big Mike , Erueka (front desk) just to name a couple.
We needed to extend our stay an extra day because of snow back home and they stepped right in and helped us out. Awesome. Took us within 5 miles of the hotel anywhere we needed to go with some really good recommendations when our family wasn't around. Even helped us get clothes washed.
One suggestion, free coffee all day long!

Room Tip: Some people might not like airplane noise, but can get ear plugs at front desk.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I recently stated at Hyatt Place- I was looking for a hotel equipped with a kitchenette and the options were minial and quite disgusting (conform suites etc). I fould a Hyatt and was thrilled to find out this particular location was close to the airport (about a 2 minutes drive) with a kitchen.

Upon arrival I was permitted an early check in (1pm) -Bonus #1
The staff was friendly and welcoming and 1 was even from Canada as well
The hostess asked it I was okay with a room on the 4th floor which was a first (ive never been asked if I had a preference of room location). Upon entry to my room I was blown away. For what I had paid (under $150) and what the room looked like was absolutely stunning and bright. The kitchenette was off to the left as I walked into a bright sitting area with a large television. In a separate room was a lovely plush king size bed with a very beautiful headboard. Another massive television and a bathroom separated with an external vanity and sink area.

Breakfast was included and came with a variety of Hot options (Eggs made to order, Fruits, Belgium Waffles...cereal...etc) It was great with lots of hot and cold beverage selections as well.
Overall this was one of my best experiences

I travel to the raleigh/durham region quite a bit for business and pleasure and I would always stay at another hotel chain. I have stayed at a Hyatt a few times while in NYC and was impressed with the room size and sitting area for a cost that is cheaper or comparable to a standard room.
My pictures do not do justice to this room!

I am very happy and will return.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

First time to ever post a review but had to share that this property is definitely not up to Hyatt standards. When I checked in I was given a handicap room. No counter space or shower stall. When I returned to the front desk a smug desk attendant said take it. It was the only room. Later I discovered that literally dozens of other travelers were checked in that afternoon. I'm Hyatt Gold status but felt treated as if they didn't care. Next morning it took nearly fifteen minutes to get anyone to assist in checking out.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Greenville, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Although the location was very close to the airport, the customer service was really lacking. When I had called to check my reservation. They had the wrong price for the room that night, so I had to call customer service and get them to contact the hotel and tell them the price I was originally charged for the room. When I got to the room, it was normal Hyatt place decor. I felt some of the items could have been replaced, there was some discoloring spots in the sofa. And the faucet to the sink would move and come out of it's place, when I would turn it on or off. There were also some stains in the tub. When I called the front desk to ask them to bring me fork to my room. I was informed I had to come downstairs and get it myself. I was already in my PJ's, so then I had to change clothes just to go downstairs and get my fork. When I came to get it, I explained to the person at the front desk how inconvenience it was for me to come down. The person at the front desk then told me that there was only one person on duty at night and they cant leave the front desk. And then said that he was about to "clock out", so he couldn't bring it up anyways. I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Besides the loud airplane noise from the airport and crowded parking lot (they allow airport parking for a fee), I was really disappointed in the way I was treated by the front desk. There's none of the superior customer service that is de rigeur at a Hyatt Regency hotel. Sure, this was only a Hyatt Place but I reasonably expected a cut above in customer service from a hotel with the Hyatt brand name. I've gotten treated with more respect and friendliness at Best Western motels. I felt like my business was not wanted at all. What a disappointment!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Beaufort, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Excellent and friendly service
Rooms are clean and spacious. Small but fresh breakfast included. This is not just a business hotel! Only negatives are the loud HAV units and the expected airport noise. Nevertheless, this will be a regular leisure stop in the RDU area.

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Hyatt Place Raleigh-Durham Airport? Share your experiences!