“Sleep, Fly, and Park” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Clemmons, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We chose this hotel, because it was close to the airport and they have a Stay, Park and Fly package which was very reasonable. The hotel shuttle brought us to the airport, and picked us up once we arrived back to RDU. First, the staff- they were not very friendly, nor were they mean, just matter of fact sort of attitude. No smiles, no welcome to our hotel. We walked into our room, and it was musty. Now, we were there just one night and leaving very early in the morning, so I thought well, we can live with it. We put our bags down, I used the bathroom (important for later in the story) and left and went to get something to eat. When we returned back to the room , the musty odor really hit me, and I went right to the front desk. I asked for another room, maybe one that was not musty. The woman I spoke to referred me to the manager. I was very nice, and said the odor was a bit strong, and wondered if we could possibly get another room, maybe on another floor? We were on the 1st floor. He asked if we used the room. Did we use the bed, the bathroom or anything. Well, yes I said I did use the bathroom. He said because I used the bathroom there was no way we could change rooms. He stated if I hadn't used the bathroom it would have been no problem to move us. Excuse me? He also stated the room smelled that way because there was new carpet on the 1st floor. He insisted nothing was wrong with the room and that is was only because of the carpet. So to sum this up, it is ok for ONE night, if you have an early flight the next morning. But I would not recommend this hotel, nor would I stay there again. It was cheap, and you get what you pay for. Lesson learned.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Wilmington, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Our basic needs were met. The bed looked inviting and was comfortable. The bathroom and linens were clean though the rooms smelled rather musty.
Aircraft noise was very noticeable until about midnight; after that the motel was very quiet.
Our only slight complaint concerned the receptionist who was not especially welcoming and who greeted us sitting down rather.
The price was right.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This hotel has FANTASTIC customer service. When we got in to Raliegh it was 10:30 pm and we drove straight to the hotel. When we arrived we found out that I had booked a room at the WRONG hotel, the staff was so fantastic they were able to get my room switched over with NO hassle at all. Then we found out that we had to go back to the Airport- at this time it was 11pm- and the shuttle driver took us right over even though the shuttle stopped running and he was quick to pick us right back up.
The rooms are clean, but the beds are hard as rocks, and the Breakfast isn't that good- but if you are staying 1-2 nights these are things really easy to over look.
Actually I would over look them knowing that the Customer service was Fantastic.
I will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Been to Microtel Inn by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport

Address: 104 Factory Shops Road, Morrisville, NC 27560-8402
Location: United States > North Carolina > Morrisville
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport 2*
We are located in Morrisville,NC by the RDU Airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Microtel Inn by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn Raleigh Durham Airport Hotel Morrisville
Microtel Raleigh Durham Airport
Microtel Morrisville
Morrisville Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.