“Great Stay!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Albany, NY
“Great Stay!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2007

This was a nice, clean Holiday Inn Express...nothing out of the ordinary for the chain, which I stay at every chance I get. The free breakfast is always fantastic, and what a nice perk! The staff at this particular hotel was wonderful, they could not have been more friendly or helpful. It is within a mile or two from the airport, how convenient, and close to Highway 40, convenient still! The street's a busy one, but the hotel is across from an outlet mall and multiple places to eat.

Only downside I can think of is that left hand turns out of this place are very difficult...and it seemed everywhere I had to go was left.

• Liked — Friendly staff
  • Disliked — I always needed to make a difficult left turn out from it.
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2007

I used this hotel as a Park stay fly. Hotel is located 1 -2 miles from airport and has plenty of places to eat and shop around. Hotel itself is very clean and has courteous staff. I thought room was at par with Hampton Inn hotels ie clean, ample amanities and not noisy at all.
Morning breakfast was ready at 4:30 am so I did grab something for my early flight. I had to wait at airport for 25 minutes for pick up. There was some mix up in communication betwenn hotel desk and shuttle driver. I was happy to see my car safe after 12 days of return. I thought the parking was not enough so I was asked to park in the staybridge hoel in same premises.

• Liked — Hotel lets you park for extended tim if you are booking a room and flying away
  • Disliked — none.
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Chapel Hill, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2006

We live about 45 minutes from RDU airport, so when we have to take an early flight or have a long trip this is where we stay. With airport parking at about $8/day, our $113 room at the Holiday Inn Express was a good value. The hotel is fairly new and very clean, with all of the amenities you'd expect and more - lush towels, good coffee, comfortable beds. Plus this is the hotel that's closest to the airport, so it's just a short ride away.

• Tips/Secrets — Get to the shuttle early, there are more travelers than spaces on the shuttle and if you have to wait for the later one you may miss your flight.
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2006

I love to travel, but I hate staying in hotels. You never know what you're going to check in to. When I arrived, I told the desk clerk that I hated staying in hotels..please put me in a nice room. She informed me that if I was not satisfied with my room she would move me to another room. That was not necessary. The room was immaculate. Very spacious! The elevators, the hall, the lobby, everything was clean! The staff was friendly. The breakfast was excellent. There was a nice selection of food. This hotel is located 2 minutes from the airports and several restaurants. There was plenty of parking and the airport shuttles traveled frequently. I would recommend this hotel to any type of traveler. I will be traveling again in the next week and I hope that the hotel I will stay in rises to the bar that this Holiday Inn has set.

• Stayed June 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2005

Just checked in here for a 1 night stay. Nice place ton of hotels right here. Was given a nice room with a fridge and microwave which I didn't pay for. No ppv movies on the tv but a good selection of channels. Front desk clerks were very friendly on checkin. Would definitely recommend staying here to anyone.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Raleigh-Durham Airport? Share your experiences!