“Great service and overall value” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great service and overall value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I liked everything about my recent stay - from the airport shuttle service with complimentary snacks and beverages - to the friendly and helpful staff at the front desk and breakfast bar - to the comfortable and clean rooms. Only nit-picky items were there was no ATM onsite and an electrical outlet closer to the iron/closet would be nice. Really a great overall value and I plan to stay here again on my next business trip to the area!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Very convenient to the airport with shuttle service. Clean serviceable rooms with microwave and fridge. Breakfast is adequate with good variety. Very professional, friendly and helpful staff, especially Ms, O'Donahugh. Remarkably quiet considering it is right under the airport approach.
Good Indian restaurant a short walk away.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Wilmington, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Good choice for a motel near to RDU airport. Sits among a bunch of other motels in a sort of motel village. Very clean rooms and staff are all very polite and eager to please. Used the free shuttle mini-van on trips to and from airport. Right on time and only 5 minutes from check-in. OK to leave your car at the motel with no charge. (I think up to 14 days, but check) Planes coming in to land can be a nuisance until late at night but what are you going to do if you need a room near to an airport? Other motels next door rates were higher. This was best value. Will stay here again. No problem.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I needed an overnight stay close to the airport for a morning flight. This was a perfect location and offered prompt shuttle service to both the car rental the evening I checked in and again to the airport terminal in the morning.

Check in was a breeze and I was greeted warmly by the woman at the front desk (wish I had her name!). The room was a bit small, but like I expected, it was clean, updated, had a great bed, tv and bathroom. Breakfast was nice the next morning and was available before I got there at 5:30 am.

Even better was the low rate (less than $70). I'd stay again if I needed a hotel close to the airport.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

The place is ok, the in room airconditioner was very loud. The breakfast was very bad. I asked if there was gravy for rhe buiscuits n she said yea i need a can opener and i dont have one, she says this while walking away. Another place that just doesnt seem to csre about repeat business.

• Stayed August 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I made my reservation about two weeks before I actually stayed. Lexie made my reservation. She was very personable on the phone. She anticipated my needs by asking the right questions in advance. She asked if I was a Priority Club member, and the nature of my stay.
She advised me that I was staying on the right day of the week and preceded to inform me all about thier Wednesday's Managers Reception. The over all tone of the reservation process made me glad I had chosen this Hotel. Upon arrival I had the pleasure of being checked in by Lexie. She actually remembered making my reservation and recalled the conversation we had. Lexie truely epitomizes the phrase Excellent Guest Service. Overall the entire staff I came into contact with was friendly and accommodating. I will reccommend this hotel to Family, friends, co workers and strangers.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Farmingdale, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Stayed here on a very low AAA rate Fri-Sun. Arrived very late (after 3 AM) so check-in was a breeze. The room itself was very small but very clean. The bathroom was in great shape. However, the bed felt as if one was sleeping on a piece of plywood. It had very little cushioning, and is probably the worst mattress I've had in any hotel.

Even with the low price, I'm not sure I would return here. There were many other hotels in the same area with similar rates.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear thegov2k2,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. It's good to know that you appreciate the efficiency of our check-in process. I am sorry that you encountered some issues with your mattress. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Express Raleigh-Durham Airport? Share your experiences!