“Very clean hotel with late night bar” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #2 of 18 hotels in Morrisville
Chicago, Illinois
“Very clean hotel with late night bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

My room was very clean - I really appreciate that in a hotel room. The bar/restaurant are open until 2 am which is great if you want a glass of wine after you get in from a late flight. The staff was very friendly. The hotel is 1.4 miles from the airport and very easy to get to. Overall, no bad things to say about this hotel and if I need a business hotel in Raleigh in the future, this will be my pick.

Room Tip: They made a great turkey sausage / mushroom egg white omelete for me - loved it.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for such a nice review!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We know how important a clean hotel and healthy dining options are for travelers and our team works hard every day to make sure that the hotel is in tip-top shape and we have healthy options for our guests. I am so happy that you enjoyed the egg white omelet, and if I might suggest for your next visit, we have added a quiche to our Breakfast Buffet made with egg whites and fresh veggies. It’s really good!

Thanks again and please reach out to me personally the next time your travels bring you back to the Raleigh Durham area so I can thank you personally for sharing such a nice review. We hope to see you again soon!

166 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

One of the best things about the Four Points in Mville is that it is relatively new and clean. I can't stress how important cleanliness is for hotels. From its opening, I have always liked the Four Points because it is also convenient to/from airport and to my business stops in the area.

The staff is friendly, and attentive.

The dining area is rather small, but the few times I have eaten there, I did not have a problem finding a table.

Good enough bar at the dining area for grabbing a beer after work.

Of the hotels in the Morrisville area, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for sharing your review.
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I could not agree more about the importance of cleanliness for a hotel and it is always a top priority for us here. Fortunately, we have a top-notch Housekeeping Team who do a great job of keeping our hotel as spotless as possible. Thank you for recognizing their hard work!

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

My family and I had the occassion to stay at this hotel for approximately 3 weeks recently while our house was being worked on. We were skeptical of what kind of experience we would have because we had never stayed in a four points hotel before and had never stayed in a hotel for this length of time. We could not have been more pleased. The hotel staff was as good if not better than the staffs of most of the 5 star/diamond hotels that I stay at for business trips. Morning, noon and night they were prompt, courteous and professional and accomodated even my craziest requests. Each of the hotel staff greeted me and my wife by name upon entering and leaving the hotel and always asked if there was anything else that they could do to make our stay more comfortable.

The rooms and amenities were far superior to those at similar competitor hotels featuring a fitness facility and heated indoor pool (which was great since it was about 25-35 degrees outside during our stay) , which was a huge hit with the kids and gave mom some much needed quiet alone time which was at a premium due to being in a hotel for three weeks. The HOT breakfast buffet was awesome and provided a great start to the day before running the kids to school. A pleasant surprise was that this hotel even offered room service and the food was really good and a great value as well.

I could not recommend this hotel more highly and think that it is a hidden gem and great value for the money.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Wow! Thank you for sharing such a nice review!

It was truly our pleasure to serve you and your family. One of the best parts of being in this business is getting to meet so many nice people and you and your family were some of the nicest! Our entire team genuinely enjoyed having you all with us and we hope that we will get to see you again.

Please let me know if there is ever any way we may be of service to you.

Manassas, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is your average Four Points hotels. I ran into a few issues from start. I was in town on business and used my work credit card(c.c.) to reserve the room. When I checked in the they asked for a c.c. for incidentals. Not wanting to put incidentals on my business card I gave them my personal c.c.. A hold on my personal c.c. for over $300 was placed. I went and spoke to the front desk who seemed to know how the systems works. They then swiped my work c.c. because "the system can only hold one card at a time." I got nothing out of that converstaion except for another $100 hold on my personal c.c. Once I got my bank involved the $300 hold was taken off. I checked out almost 4 days ago and the $100 hold is still there.

The wifi here is exremely slow. So slow in fact that I was unable to work from this location. I am not sure if there is a club level at this location as I was not put into one of those rooms.

On the plus side, the drinks at the bar do not cut you on the alcohol. Although it is cheaper to just walk to Hooters.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your review.

I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced with your method of payment and any inconveniences or confusion we may have caused by this. I would also like to thank you for letting us know about the issue with slow speed of the free Wi-Fi and let you know that both of these issues have been addressed.

It is our goal to make each one of our guests’ stays with us a pleasant one and we are so grateful for any feedback that help us to improve the level of service we give. Thank you!

Thank you again, and please feel free to reach out me personally the next time you are in the Raleigh Durham area or if there is ever a way we can make your stay with us more comfortable.

Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I have stayed here well over a dozen times in the past 2 years and this hotel is consistently excellent. The staff has always been great, the rooms are large and comfortable, the restaurant/bar is reasonably priced and the food is good, the breakfast buffet very good for the price which is either $8 or $9 and the wifi fast and free.

The airport shuttle is on time and if they do not have one to suit your time frame such as my last visit on a weekend when I needed to be at the airport before 6am they will arrange and pay for a taxi.

I have personally recommended this hotel to 2 different people who have also been very pleased. This is my favorite RDU airport hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Wow! Thank you for sharing another nice review!

We always love to hear from our guests, but it is a special treat for us when they have stayed with us as often as you have- Thank You So Much!

We are all so happy to hear that you have been pleased with your stays with us, and that your associates have been, too. Please let us now if there is ever any way we can make your stays more comfortable or if there is anything we can do to make it feel more like home for you.

Thanks again and please reach out to me personally the next time your travels bring you back to the Raleigh Durham area so I can thank you personally for both sharing such a nice review and especially for your continued loyalty. We hope to see you again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was great! They allowed us to check in early! There was water in our room which was a nice surprise! Our room was nicely laid out and comfortable. We did not have their breakfast buffet, but it looked good and was reasonably priced. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
Thanks for sharing such a nice review!

We are so happy to hear that your stay with us was a good one and really appreciate you letting us and fellow travelers know! I am very glad to hear that our team was able to get you checked in early and that you enjoyed the complimentary bottled water in your room and I hope the next time you are with us you will get the chance to enjoy our breakfast buffet.

Issaquah, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

When we arrived at our room, there was used glassware on the floor beside the door. One day later it was still there, even after our room had been cleaned. I finally moved it to the end of the hall and out of our path. At breakfast there was no milk. The breakfast attendant and subsequently desk clerk suggested I could wait 1 hour for the airport shuttle driver to pick up some milk and deliver it on his regular route. Really? This is an airport hotel; who has time to wait for groceries? When I asked to speak to a manager, the front desk clerk said that there wasn't one on duty (at 9:00 AM)-- I was welcome to leave a comment card. Stay here for convenience if you must, but don't expect good service or a manager on duty.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review.

It is always disappointing for us when any of our guests has a less than satisfying stay with us and I would like to offer you my sincerest apology for our restaurant running out of milk during your breakfast. I can absolutely understand being disappointed that we would run out of something as basic as milk, and again I am sorry that we were not able to get this corrected more quickly.

Regarding having no Manager On Duty when you requested to speak with one, I also apologize that no one was available to speak with to remedy the situation, but without knowing more details about the dates of your stay I am unable to offer you any real explanation of why no Manager was available. I do apologize, and I thank you for letting me know about it.

Again, I really am sorry to hear about the issues you experienced but I greatly appreciate you letting us know about them. It is our biggest goal to continue to improve the service we give to every one of our guests and you taking the time to let us know an area where we can improve is truly appreciated.

I do hope that you will give us another chance to show you the level of service you should be able to expect here, and please feel free to contact me personally as I would very much like the opportunity to try and make it right for you.

Eric Hoxit-General Manager

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport? Share your experiences!