“Fabulous!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Spencerport, New York
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

A Wonderful find! I wish I had more time during my stay to spend at the hotel! So many ammenities that I was not able to enjoy.

Stayed September 2010
carolinamanagement, Manager at Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, October 25, 2010
Cmf1957,

We are thrilled that you enjoyed staying with us. It is always wonderful knowing that our guest’s expectations are not only met, but exceeded. We do offer a lot of great amenities and would love to have you come stay with us again and have the opportunity to enjoy the full experience that Cambria Suites has to offer. Thank you so much for taking the time to send us feedback.

Warmest regards,

Cambria Suites, RDU Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
cannes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

Sorry for my english, I am french. All that I can say is that every people working over here are kind, take good care of you, give you full and good advices, plus the dining is great and if a french woman says that, it must be true, right ?
If I have to come back over here, my choice will be obviously Cambria suites.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
carolinamanagement, Director of Sales at Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, October 25, 2010
Catherine,

We were delighted having you here and so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure meeting you and I enjoyed our conversation about your fabulous homeland and culture. It is our goal to make sure that our guests have all of the comforts of home while traveling and do our best to assist with any recommendations requested. Your feedback is very important to us. We are happy that you are back home safe & sound and had a nice visit here with family. We hope to see you again.

All the best,
Lisa Dean

Director of Sales
Cambria Suites, RDU
Storrs, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2010

I stayed at Cambria Suites on two separate occasions during one week. Just when I thought it couldn't get much better - the second trip did! Beginning from when I walked in, Joseph the assistant manager was one of the most friendly hospitality workers I have ever met. (I travel 6 days a week on business, so I have certainly met a fair share of employees.) Every time I walked in the door on both trips I was greeted by name with a big, genuine smile. It felt like being welcomed home and I certainly felt like royalty.
The suites are quite spacious and the beds are very comfortable. Lots of pillows on the king bed! The bath products were phenomenal, all from Bath & Body Works! When I returned the second time, Joseph had bumped me up to a bigger room for being a return customer. This suite was three separate rooms, instead of a combined bedroom/living room and had a living room so large that I could have run laps in it. I also received a thank you note and a complimentary drink at the bar for returning. Certainly a big emphasis on pleasing customers.
The only downfalls of the hotel, which aren't enough to keep me away, is that the location is next to the airport and the internet. For convenience this is great, but as expected, the planes do fly over head. The internet was occasionally slow, but I was always able to connect. One of the front desk employees, a female, was not nearly as friendly as Joseph and had nothing to say but "I don't know" when I asked for a Mexican restaurant nearby (There were at least 3 in 15 minutes that I found on the GPS). In sum, Joseph, the clean, well kept rooms, and the overall atmosphere certainly outweigh any negatives. I'll absolutely stay here again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Jo6688,

Sincerest thanks for your comments and review of Cambria Suites, RDU. We are delighted that your overall experience was a very positive one, however we strive to exceed our guests’ expectations. The only way we can do this is through customer feedback which is very much appreciated. As you mentioned, the one thing we cannot change is our proximity to the airport. Please let us know the next time you plan to visit us again and we will be happy to make sure you have a suite on one of the first three floors.

We are proud to have Joseph as part of our team and the person who will be leading our front desk staff to make sure that everyone at our front desk has the proper education and training to ensure that every guest who walks through our doors has the same experience you had from Joseph.

We value your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warm regards,

Cambria Suites, RDU Management
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010

When I arrived, the clerk was very prompt to confirm my reservation and check me in to my room. She gave me a quick overview of the layout and thanked me for staying with them.
The suite was spacious and had tasteful accents that made the room feel more welcoming.
The bathroom was well laid out with artful fittings and fixtures. Towels were ample.
The mattress was heaven. It seemed to be a relatively conventional pillow top coil spring mattress, but was a total delight. The linens were nice and soft. Pillows were plentiful, incluiding a body roll.
Two HD televisions were in the suite. One was in the bedroom and another was mounted near the workspace in the lounge of the suite. The television in the lounge had a jack panel installed in the wall to connecting various media to the tv for presentations. I was there for leisure, but it would have been a comfortable work space as well.
Though I did not utilize room service, I did dine for breakfast at the grill inside the hiotel. I had a fine latte while enjoying an omlet.
The entire facility was well ordered and very well maintained

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
carolinamanagement, Public Relations Manager at Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, October 18, 2010
We are thrilled that you had an enjoyable experience with us during your stay. Our great guest service is something that we are very proud of and we look to give every guest an unforgettable experience. We want to give each and every guest the pleasures of home by assuring a great nights sleep on our Sealy Posturepedic pillow-top mattresses as well as our Bath and Body Works amenities in each suite. We are thrilled that you had a great time and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Raleigh area!

Cheers!
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

We picked the Cambria Suites because of it's proximity to the airport, thinking a hotel close to the airport would be nice since my husband and I had an early flight the following morning . The online reviews and the photos on the hotel website were factors in the decision to stay at the Cambria. I must now echo all of the great reviews and share my opinion that the hotel looks even better in person ! Great facility. Great staff....everyone was so friendly! Special thanks to Joseph, Chris and Joanne. We will definitely chose the Cambria Suites again!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
We are very glad that our reviews and photos could sway you to come try our hotel and then you could turn around and write your own review about your stay! We are pleased that our hotel team could make your visit as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. We look forward to seeing you next time you and your husband are flying through RDU Airport!

Kind Regards,
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2010

This is an outstanding hotel - it is spotless and beautiful. The fitness center is fantastic and accessible 24x7. There are lots of beautiful hotels but what makes this one special is the staff. It started with Joseph Moore who has been very helpful and continued with the entire staff. Terry drove me to my class every morning and allayed my concerns over the hurricaine. Chris has makes everyone feel like they are at her home for dinner rather than just in a restaurant.
I would highly recommend this hotel!! Thanks Joseph, Terry and Chris!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our brand new hotel! We take pride in the appearance of our hotel so we really appreciate it when it is recognized. Our hotel team works hard to make sure that each and every guest feels at home when they are staying with us! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area for business or leisure!

Warm Regards,
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2010

So impressed with Cambria Suites. First time to stay with this chain. Excellent service - wonderful rooms - great meeting places. Will definitely stay again. The Assistant General Manager was there and was so helpful and kind to our group.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
We are pleased that you decided to give us a try and stay with us at our Cambria Suites. Our excellent guest service, large meeting space, full catering and luxurious suites are all things that we pride ourselves on and we are so glad you could enjoy these amenities! We look forward to seeing you soon on your next trip to the Raleigh-Durham area!

Cambria Suites Team

Been to Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport? Share your experiences!