“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 18 hotels in Morrisville
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This hotel was awesome I would definitely stay here again. This hotel was very clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody in the Raleigh-Durham area............................................................

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Richard W, General Manager at Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for the awesome review. We work hard to keep our home here clean and in top condition so that our guests will always have a trouble free experience. We are happy that worked out for you and I hope we will see you again sometime soon.

321 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
richmond
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

My reservation was lost between them and Expedia; because I was told by the Front Desk Manager that there was no reservation. I showed them my Itinerary showing my reservation and was told to call Expedia myself. I called Expedia and was told they were going to contact the hotel and resolve the issue. The hotel let Expedia off the line without resolving the issue with Expedia. Then the Hotel General Manager called me claiming i worked for Expedia; when I asked him a question he hung up on me. They finally checked me in; but then the General Manager called my room and was like I was the one who told my staff to get you checked in. He acted as though he should get high praise for this; the call lasted for several minutes and it felt to me like he was prying to get praise for checking me in. The rooms are great but customer service is seriously lacking and I think Management feels entitled.

Room Tip: Callt he hotel to verify the room if you aren't booking with the local staff directly.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
I am sorry we got off on the wrong foot when you arrived, and am thankful you found the hotel to your liking. I spoke to you then and sincerely was trying to apologize that day for my misstep over the phone. I do hope we were able to make at least part of your trip comfortable.

Your experience isn't typical of what our guest experience, and I do hope that you will return to us someday so that we can show you that.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stayed here with my wife 2 days for NCSU homecoming. Very happy. We will definitely stay here when we are near RDU. Loved the laptop tie in got the TV and multiple device outlets conveniently placed. Strong and fast wifi. 13.77 MB down 5.14 MB up highly recommended.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning the WiFi, we made an investment 8 months ago in a fiber optic backbone into the hotel so we could provide you the type of WiFi service that you expect. We have almost twice the thru-put of mots other hotels, and glad you noticed the speed!

Hope to see you next year for the Homecoming game as well.
Chicago, il
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed at this hotel only for a few hours to catch up on some sleep. Since check in was late, the front desk staff made sure that the process was quick and easy. They even had some drinks and snacks for purchase by the front desk.
The room was very neat, clean and fresh!!! There definitely was internet that I used the following morning. I could'nt stay too long for the breakfast (which was very basic) but did get some coffee...Overall I would recommend for stays here!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Richard W, General Manager at Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad that we were able to taylor our service to what you were needing for a short turn around stay. We try to anticipate what your going to need and have that on hand for you, and our Refill store with a selection of food, snacks, and beverages is one of those things.

Hope to see you again when you can stay longer... sometime soon.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have stayed at the Cambria before and was very impressed. BUT on this particular trip I decided to go with another hotel (BIG MISTAKE). The hotel I booked through expedia and it was completely booked solid so when I arrived at 5am due to a early plane departure, the staff was unable to place me in my room. Apparently it was homecoming this weekend....

I called around and the hotels that had vacancies were going to force me to Check out at 11 am (5 hour stay). I called Cambria and was greeted by a cheerful voice and was encouraged to come right over. I was checked in very quickly and was able to stay until the following day.

This hotel is clean, the staff is very friendly and so were all the people staying there. The food at the restaurant is very good and affordable.

I WILL NEVER BOOK ANOTHER HOTEL ANYTIME I FLY INTO RDU. thank you for the amazing service and wowing me.

BONUS: Check out is 12:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Richard W, General Manager at Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you Thank you Thank you. Not only for the kind words but for the confidence to make us your only hotel in the RDU area. Homecoming weekend can be a little crazy with all the colleges in our area, but we appreciate the opportunity to have served you over the weekend.

We always strive to provide the kind of service that makes you want to return, we are very happy you were able to experience it!
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I'm pleased to see that this brand of Choice Hotels is expanding. This is the fourth one at which I've stayed and iI wish they were more numerous. This location was very convenoient to the Raleigh/Durham Airport yet our of the air traffic noise. They offer the most comfortable beds of any chain and all of the rooms have fast Intternet via a USB connection so that one doesn't have to wrestle with weak wireless service.

The Wolfgang Puck Bistro offers a nice selection of foods if one doesn't want to venture out and about. The staff were all friendly, courteous and knowlegable regarding directions and area attractions. I look forward to staying here each time I'm in the Raleigh area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Richard W, General Manager at Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for your kind words and THANK YOU for your support of Cambria Suites. We are adding locations all the time, in fact there are 5 under construction right this minute. Our hotel works hard to earn your business and loyality, I am so gald to hear that we suceeded in making you a Cambria believer!!
Kinnelon, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Ive stayed at many airport hotels in the past and this is by far one of the nicest. The biggest disappointment was that I had to wake up early to take my flight. The room was spacious with two queen size beds and a separate sitting room. My teenage daughter couldn't get over how nice and comfy the beds were. There is a nice coffee/bar in the lobby. And even though they are at the airport, it's very quiet. Free shuttle to airport is also a plus, it runs every half an hour.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Richard W, General Manager at Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
We are so happy that this Cambria Suites is situated right by the Raleigh Airport, if for no other reason than being able offer a great night's sleep before shuttling them to the airport for a busy day of traveling. People rave about our beds, so I know exactly what your daughter is talking about!

Getting ready for that travel, things need to be close by, which is why we have a wonderful restaurant and our Wolfgang Puck Coffee bar ready when you need it. We are happy this worked out for you and we really appreciate hearing your feedback.

I hope that we will see you again when your plans include travel out of the easy to use RDU airport. Don't forget we provide parking everyday your gone for a fee that's less than half what the airport parking charges.

Been to Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport? Share your experiences!