“A great place with great staff and service.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 18 hotels in Morrisville
Durham, North Carolina
“A great place with great staff and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I can must say that I worked an event at the Cambria Suites, RDU Airport, and the experience was great. The staff assisted the event organizers and workers with getting everything that was needed and then some. The staff was extremely polite and from what I observed, they went out of their way to make their guest comfortable. I talked with several staff members. I worked as a D.j. for an event for Breast Cancer Surviors; their color is pink. I had the great pleasure of meeting and working with Mr. Charles Sepeila; he was very professional and maintained contact while the event organizer and staff of the event. He made sure everyone was comfortable while taking care of his other duties. In fact, I talked with him after the event as I waited outside with my equipment; he made sure I was okay prior to his leaving. Another great staff member was Adelle; I think I am spelling his name right. He was on top of evrything. The customer service staff at the front desk was outstanding. I was there from 12:30 pm that afternoon until 8:30 that night. The customer service staff was outstanding. the building and event rooms are beautiful. I am planing a birthday bash for my fifith birthday in late February 2013, and the Cambria Suites is my place. I will be contacting the staff this week. Keep up the great work.

Room Tip: All are great parts to the Suites; take your pick.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Richard W, General Manager at Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words and for holding your function here. I am glad you had a great time, but want you to know the my staff really enjoyed having your group here. I will pass your comments on to my Associates, I know they will be pleased you took the time to mention their efforts.

Can't wait to see you in February for your birthday!

334 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Reidsville, North Carolina, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

This was the second time my family stayed at this particular hotel. The first time was decent though we had to leave early due to changing travel arrangements. We were refunded one night's stay since we had to leave early. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable so we decided to come back for a weekend getaway. This time the bed had a fringe at the top that was hanging down but the room was clean other than that. Unfortunately again we could only stay one night vs two again due to illness. We called to the main lobby and were told by Alex that we would not be charged for the second night. He told us he'd credited our account and it would appear in two days. We get home and our account was debited for another 100.35 on top of the $200.70 we'd already paid. On the first occasion no such thing happened. My account showed the total charged and two days later it was reduced to the right amount. I called and Alex rather hastily and nastily informed me that my receipt showed a credit. I said yes but my account shows a debit made by you on this morning. Well you need to contact your bank was his response. I am waiting to see how this plays out. My credit union has been contacted as well. Other than this the hotel is fine. It is out of the way and if you're looking for big named restaurants other than Hooters you will need to venture out some. And if you don't want to hear airplanes zooming over top of your head don't stay here either. My kids enjoy looking at planes so it was cool for them.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Richard W, General Manager at Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
We appreciate your writing about your experience and giving us the opportunity to make things right. A couple aspects of your stay were disappointing for you, but I want you to know they were disappointing for us when we read about them as well. We strive to be the lodging of choice around the Raleigh Airport area and clearly we fell short of that goal.

Please allow me say that I am sorry my staff didn't respond to your inquiry with the attention you deserved. I reviewed your account myself and am certain that we got your account properly credited for the night you had to depart early.

We also appreciate the fact you have stayed with us a couple of times, and very much wish for you to stay with us again. I am certain you will find that this stay wasn't at all typical of what you can expect from Cambria Suites, and we will work hard to earn your business again.

Please feel free to contact me directly and I would be happy to make all the arraingements.
northcarolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Loved my stay. Nice room and bathroom-very comfortable bed!! Room has microwave/fridge, 2 flat screen TVs. Great workout room. All the ameneties I needed. No breakfast included. This will be my go to hotel for this area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you, we are happy we were able to meet your needs and expectations. We really happy that you consider us your first choice in this area, and we will continue to provide you the level of service that makes you want to return. Can't wait to see you again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I've stayed at Cambria Suites for multiple nights and different times of the year and really feel at home when I stay. The staff is welcoming and even when I had a problem with my reservation, the staff was extremely helpful and did everything they could to make sure I was comfortable. I thoroughly in enjoy the atmosphere, the breakfast and in-room dining is the best! I truly feel relaxed and will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: All rooms that I have stayed are great rooms.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
All of us here try very hard to create the experience of being at home away from home. We appreciate your sharing that we have been able to provide you the service you have every right to expect. I hope you will give us the honor of having you stay with us again soon. Thank you very much!
Concord, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Hi,

I and 3 other ladies needed a hotel close to RDU. We had an early a.m. flight and wanted a park and ride option. This was a great hotel! Charles went way beyond his duties in helping us arrange a shuttle to RDU for 4:30 a.m. the next day. He also recommended nearby restaurants for dinner. The suite was great! Very clean and w/elegant furnishings.

Next time I need an RDU hotel, this will be my choice!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Thank for the nice recommendation and for the kind words about Charles and his staff. We really like providing the Park and Fly option and would appreciate the opportunity to be of service every your travel needs involve our fine airport in Raleigh.
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We have stayed at Cambria Suites several times and feel it is truly an exceptional hotel. We travel to Duke Medical Center every eight weeks for treatment and have chosen the Cambria Suites as our stop over hotel. The Cambria offers modern beautiful rooms along with great service. The hotel bar was really an extra plus to hang out and enjoy a peaceful moment with a glass of wine. Thank you to the front desk staff for your excellent service. See you again soon!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to being able to have you stay with us again.
Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is a suite type hotel that is simply best in class. The room was beautifully appointed, the fitness center was solid, the staff were friendly, the price was very reasonable. There was complementary paper and coffee and it was completely convenient to the airport.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your sharing your experience and are glad we were able to meet your needs.

Been to Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport? Share your experiences!