This was the second time my family stayed at this particular hotel. The first time was decent though we had to leave early due to changing travel arrangements. We were refunded one night's stay since we had to leave early. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable so we decided to come back for a weekend getaway. This time the bed had a fringe at the top that was hanging down but the room was clean other than that. Unfortunately again we could only stay one night vs two again due to illness. We called to the main lobby and were told by Alex that we would not be charged for the second night. He told us he'd credited our account and it would appear in two days. We get home and our account was debited for another 100.35 on top of the $200.70 we'd already paid. On the first occasion no such thing happened. My account showed the total charged and two days later it was reduced to the right amount. I called and Alex rather hastily and nastily informed me that my receipt showed a credit. I said yes but my account shows a debit made by you on this morning. Well you need to contact your bank was his response. I am waiting to see how this plays out. My credit union has been contacted as well. Other than this the hotel is fine. It is out of the way and if you're looking for big named restaurants other than Hooters you will need to venture out some. And if you don't want to hear airplanes zooming over top of your head don't stay here either. My kids enjoy looking at planes so it was cool for them.
- Also Known As:
- Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport Hotel
- Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport Hotel Morrisville
- Cambria Suites Morrisville
- Choice Raleigh Durham Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located one mile from the Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU), the Cambria Suites® Raleigh-Durham Airport hotel is the perfect place to stay for business and leisure travelers. Cambria Suites hotel provides easy access to major cities like Raleigh, Cary and Durham. We are within minutes of Research Triangle Park. The Raleigh-Durham area is home to several companies such as Cisco, Glaxo SmithKline, IBM, Lenovo, CSFB, NetApp, Fidelity Investments, PPD and Quintiles. The Cambria Suites, RDU Airport hotel is thoughtfully designed to offer business and leisure travelers select amenities that will make anyone feel pampered, including: Barista coffee bar in the lobby, featuring Wolfgang Puck coffee, Indoor pool with spa, State-of-the-art fitness center, Contemporary Reflect bistro-style restaurant serving breakfast and dinner, Sundry shop, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, Full service bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.