“Newly renovated!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Boston, MA
“Newly renovated!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Here visiting family. The hotel is newly renovated and everything is very nice. Lobby has cafe service and the food was good.

Rooms are nice and clean, staff was very nice.

Fitness room was decent yet small, all machines were working just fine.

The only downside is the location to the airport, it's very close and the fans in the room are very quiet so there isn't much to drown out the noise.

• Stayed December 2012
jack l, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear SMR_2,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel.
We are delighted that you were pleased with the lobby, the food, and the staff. We are in the process of upgrading our fitness room, so we hope that you’ll be thrilled by our new fitness area when you return.
Hope to see you soon!
Jack Lucido, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very clean with great bed, friendly staff, very convenient location. I was able to meet by brother and his wife for a great football weekend. If your flying in to area this hotel is very convenient hotel to the area. Super value found on Trip advisor.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Bill S,
Thank you for your review. We realize that you have several options for a place to stay during football season and we are glad that you chose us. Thank you and please come by and see us again.
Brooklyn, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for one night after arrriving on a late flight from RDU. Needed a clean inexpensive place to crash. This place was that and more. First off, the decor was very modern and nice, the price was great and in terms of cleanliness, it could not have been cleaner. The stuff was very accomodating and extremly friendly. Good place to stay for an overnight stop in or longer. They even have a pool!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Queryne,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate you and hope to see you in the future.
Beaverton, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I got to RDU on a late flight after hours of delays. I had a reservation, checked in at 1am, picked up a package that was sent through UPS and was in my bed and asleep in minutes. I got a rental car and the drive was easy, maybe 5 minutes at most from the airport.

• Stayed September 2012
Newburgh, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights while I was in the area on business. I can't say enough about how pleasant and friendly the staff were. Every employee I encountered had a smile and cheerful greeting. I arrived very early, and they accommodated an early check in. A minor maintenance issue was addressed promptly, and the maintenance man sought me out in the lobby to let me know it had been completed.

The lobby has been recently renovated and offered plenty of space to work or relax. I ate dinner in the bistro one night and the food was freshly prepared and tasty. The room was typical of other Courtyard properties and was clean and quiet.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. The hotel was much like other Courtyard properties, but the staff certainly take this one up a notch.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

The Marriott Courtyard at RDU Airport was a well spent venture before a long flight the next day. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Our room was clean, spacious and attractive. The bistro food was surprisingly good. Free parking and shuttle to the airport makes it a plus.

Stayed August 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I landed at the airport and called the hotel for a shuttle pick up. The person at the front desk told me it would be a 45 minute wait due to a large group heading out but let me know if that I could take a cab and the hotel would reimburse me. I pulled up 10 minutes later to find the front desk attendant waiting to greet me and pay for my cab ride. Off to a good start!

Check in was easy, room was clean and spacious. Front desk had good recommendations for dinner at local restaurants in the area. We were able to take the shuttle to and from a great local Italian restaurant and had no wait for our ride. Everyone was friendly and kept checking to makes sure we were enjoying our stay and had everything we needed.

Would come back when traveling for business in the area!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard Raleigh-Durham Airport? Share your experiences!