“it was a great place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
“it was a great place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

the customer service was good and so was nice and clean it wasnt nasty. I had a ball being there for you but I was able to cook my own. the manager was nice. the manager even sit down and have a conversation with me and I just feel great about being here.....

• Stayed August 2012
Carlos J, Area Operations Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - RDU Airport, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Raleigh - RDU Airport. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Denton, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We booked this hotel on Priceline, thought we had gotten a great deal. But I almost ended up just calling the Homestead and booking a room there and just paying the 80.00 plus loosing out on what we had already paid for Priceline. The first room they tried to put us in smelled so badly of smoke that there is no way we could have stayed in it. Then, the next rooms we got moved to ended having No A/C. We were all Burning up and completely miserable. Then they had the maintenance guy put in a new A/C unit. He told me that in 15 minutes the room would be unbearably cold. After an hour, it was STILL HOT!!!! No A/C. So they sent him in again. He turned on the Compressor this time. STILL NO A/C. So, they moved us again!!!! This time the Air worked, but the TV didn't work well, and there was NO Wifi! AND>>>>> Worse than that, the planes were flying over us every 5 minutes and they were SOOOO LOUD!!!!! Especially when trying to sleep, plus it scared my kids so bad too. So, all in all? Miserable time. We completely missed out on our whole day of activities just waiting on A/C. Liked the ESA on Regency Parkway ALOT Better!

Room Tip: there is no good room here.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
roadwarriornc, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - RDU Airport, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
"I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Raleigh - RDU Airport. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

rooms are kept nice and clean manager mr. carlos are the best people l meet. they are very nice and understanding. all the reception staff.l would recommend anyone visting the hotel is 5 mins away from the airport.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Morrisville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Great Hotel for long Stays. Rooms are kept nice and clean. Staff is Great. Manager Angella Holder Area Manager Mr. Carlos are the best people I meet. They are very helpful Kind and understanding. All the reception staff in the mornings, evenings and nights are polite and helpfull. I would recommend anyone visting Morrisville to come stay here and enjoy there stay.

Austin

Room Tip: All the rooms are pretty nice and good.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Carlos J, Area Operations Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - RDU Airport, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Raleigh - RDU Airport. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Swadlincote, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

We stayed here as we need to go back to the airport as our bags did not arrive. The hotel is 5 mins away from the airport. We had been given a voucher by American Eagle to stay here so we were not paying!! The room was not the best but the staff really looked after us as we did not have any luggage then lent me a hairdryer to use and they said not to worry about check out time. 5 star service but I would not recommend the rooms if you were paying as they have not been cleaned.

Room Tip: Stay some where else until they sort out there cleaning
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - RDU Airport, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why our mission is to provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price that guests want to come back to. The room cleanliness you describe is totally unacceptable to me and not at all representative of our quality standards. In response to your post, I have met with our hotel staff and used your review to help coach them on room cleaning and inspection policy.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future. Thank you again.
Santiago, Chile
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

Even though it was just a place to lay my head at 1 am ... I 'm still having nightmares. Lots of noise. Not clean.

The pro is that the staff was helpful.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo

Cary, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Although our room was a non-smoking room, it not only had an ashtray, but smelled of smoke. the sheets were not clean, and also smelled of smoke. The carpet was dirty and a had a bunch of stains. The tub was dirty, with obvious signs of not being cleaned this year (today is 01-10-11). The microwave had two containers of food in it which was molded beyond recognition. The drawers in the kichenette had crumbs in them. The little stove top area was filthy as well.I really don't understand how this hotel could be so nasty! I was so uncomfortable!They also let it be known when making a reservation that if you check out early you have to pay the difference of what the current rate would be. The rates are based off of amount of days staying. Otherwise, I would have just left. I usually don't leave comments, but I hope to help anyone who pays attention these reveiws. On a positive note, the young lady at the front desk was extremely polite and helpful.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Raleigh - RDU Airport? Share your experiences!