“All good.” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Basking Ridge, United States
“All good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Solid room. Quick entry and fast exit. Great bar service. The pillows were a bit uncomfortable. Awesome microwave and mini-fridge. Plasma 32-39" LCD tv looked nice. Spacious and clean room. Good bathroom. Best part was honestly the bar guy, talkative, great service, although the drinks were a bit expensive and so was the actual room stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

RWarzywak, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Jorge R,

We thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have a great housekeeping staff who keep our rooms clean and fresh, as well as an outstanding bartender, Sean, who only gives top quality service. Sorry our prices were a little high for you, but I hope the quality and service made it all worth it. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Safe travels!
Robin Warzywak

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Bluffton, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

One of the nicer airport hotels I have stayed in for business travel. Especially enjoyed the restaurant for dinner. The flat-iron steak and asparagus were excellent, and the server was very pleasant. Hotel shuttle was available whenever you needed it rather than on a scheduled time.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
RWarzywak, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Richard S,

Thank you so much for the kind review. I'm so glad you chose to dine with us during your stay. Our restaurant has an amazing seasonal menu, and the staff is very courteous and attentive. Our airport shuttle is always available, and the drivers are very knowledgeable about the area. Please come back and stay with us when you return to the area.
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

This hotel is ideally situated for college visits. It is between Duke, UNC and NCSU, so that was a large reason we selected it. We were able to visit each of the campuses in a long weekend and that was our goal. The hotel was clean and the staff friendly. Breakfast is not included but there is a restaurant and other dining options nearby.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Dear LoriS22,

I thank you for the kind words in your review. We definitely have a great location for visiting colleges in the area. We are extremely close to all major highways and interstates, making travel quick and easy. Our staff is kind and knowledgeable, and will always greet you with a warm smile. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and please come again when in the area.

Kindest regards,
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I want to start out by saying that the hotel was ok except our room, The food service was good and the staff was incompetent. I was staying here with my daughter's soccer team. I got to the hotel before the girls. I checked in for my room and I was paying for one of the girls rooms. I checked in for both rooms. I had them hold the girls room keys for team manager. I went to lunch. When I got back an hour and a half later they had no record of me checking in for the girls room. Later that night, after 10pm a man came into our room. We were asleep. I thought I had closed the locking latch but it must not have been all the way closed and the door pushed it open. Once he realized the room was occupied he apologized and left. 45 minutes later (once again I had gone back to sleep) the front desk calls and the person says, "Who is this? And what are you doing in this room?" After I give them my name they inform me that they have us as being in a different room and how did we get in this room. I told them obviously they gave us a key that was how we got in this room.

The next morning I went to get something from the fridge and realized it was not cold at all. We had a bunch of food that we had put in it when we had checked in. That was when I realize it was unplugged! It was cold when we got there. All I can think of was that it had been running and that it had been unplugged before we checked in. I pulled it out. Plugged it in. It ran for a minute. I tried putting back in the cubby and it stopped running. At the same time the toilet backed up. I called and informed the front desk that the toilet was backed up and the fridge did not work. Not 5 mins later there was a knock on the door. No one was there but a plunger sat outside our door! THEY EXPECTED US TO PLUNGE THE TOILET OURSELVES! We did and left to go to our soccer games.

The following morning the sink backed up. When we called that morning we were informed that they had no maintenance until 9am. Well that explained the plunger the day before since we had called early for that too. I find it unbelievable that they do not have maintenance on duty 24/7.

I don't know what they did to the fridge. I figure they just shoved it back in the cubby (I left it out and plugged in) It worked sporadically through our stay. In the end we put nothing in the fridge and I was reduced to using the bathroom in the lobby for fear that I would have to plunge the toilet again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear bbligman,

First and foremost, I would like to offer you my deepest apologies. Our Front Office Supervisor has addressed these issues with our front desk team and retrained the staff on check in protocols and procedures to ensure the safety of our guests. We would like to replace the refrigerator in that room . I am also sorry for no maintenance being here during the times you needed them. I understand how these things would upset you and it is our goal that issues like these don’t happen again. If you will contact me directly I will issue you a refund or discuss what we can do to make this right. I can be reached at 919-840-0042.

Warmest regards,
Mount Sinai, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We have not stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn before. Our expectations were that of a Holiday Inn Express where we have consistantly stayed in the past. We were pleasantly surprised with a quality that was definitely one level up and priced economically. The quality of every aspect was impressive to the point of us stating "Hilton you expect quality" and we got what we expected. Thank you.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

RWarzywak, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Joseph E O,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. At the Hilton Garden Inn, we promise friendly service and a quality product. We are glad to hear you came in with high expectations, and even more thrilled to hear that our staff delivered. We would hope this would encourage you to stay here more often, as well as other hotels in the Hilton family. Again, thank you so much for the review.
Seminole, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This hotel is close to the airport and very convenient to my business requirements in the area. The hotel offers you a very clean and professional atmosphere with your first step into the front lobby. The staff is very friendly and always concerned with your comfort. I will continue to make this location a priority when booking trips to the Raleigh area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Richard G,

Thank you so much for the review. I'm so glad to hear how impressed you were with our lobby. We have a dedicated housekeeping staff that routinely check our lobby to make sure it delivers a great first impression to our guests. Our front desk staff is knowledgeable & always looking for ways to help. Please continue to stay with us, & we will continue to impress.
Greenville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Very friendly hotel staff greeted me and assisted with check in. The pool, fitness center, and the lobby restaurant are conveniently arranged for the guests to use. The proximity to the airport, Raleigh, Morrisville, and the town of Cary make the location very convenient for a business traveler. I was satisfied with my stay.

Dear Tom D,

Thank you so much for the kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are less than 1 mile from the airport, which makes us perfect for those guests who have flights. Our business center, fitness center, pool, and restaurant are all conveniently located on the 1st floor for easy access. Thanks again, & we hope to have you back whenever you're in the area.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport? Share your experiences!