“Convenient and first class” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 25%
Ranked #6 of 18 hotels in Morrisville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Convenient and first class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is a very well maintained, excellently staffed hotel near the RDU airport with good bus connections. Rooms are spacious, suites are compact but well designed. Everything you need for a comfortable stay, business or pleasure or both

Green Features: They do a fine job throughout, without being complex or preachy. Admirable work
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
RWarzywak, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear samuel j,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you again on your future trips to the Raleigh-Durham Airport!

266 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Boston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great hotel for business - comfy, clean and contemporary room. Great lobby, food, bar and business center! The staff was great and very friendly and helpful. I will look for other Hilton Garden Inns for future trips.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Hi Elizabeth S,

Your kind words are greatly appreciated! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the amenities that we provide to our guests. Hopefully next time you are staying with us you will have time to experience our indoor pool, firepit, and fitness center as well! Again, thank you so much for your review, and we truly hope to see you again in the near future!
Philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stayed two nights for Duke graduation. The hotel was at capacity but things ran very smoothly.The front desk staff was excellent. They took care of a slow drain right away and did so with a smile. The beds were extremely comfortable and the room had everything we needed. I used the small exercise area and the elliptical was new and clean. There are only three pieces of equiptment so it must get crowded during prime time. Breakfast was included in our rate but was worth the cash price given the broad array of choices and high quality.

My only complaint was the terribly noisy HVAC. It kept the room cool but made quite a racket. If not for the white noise machine we use at night, we would have been kept awake.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
RWarzywak, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Greataunt,

Thank you for using your time to give us such a wonderful review. Graduation weekend is our busiest weekend of the year, and we are pleased to hear that although being at capacity we were still able to take care of you and give you amazing customer service. I am sorry about the noise from your HVAC unit, and will forward the information along to our engineering team to have it taken care of. One of the pillars of Hilton Garden Inn is to "sleep deep," so we definitely want to make sure that is taken care of! Thank you again Greataunt, and we hope to serve you again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stayed here the night before Mother's Day. Even though both Carolina and Duke had graduations that Sunday morning, the hotel was very well managed and ready for the guests. Parking wasn't a hassle and it was very quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

RWarzywak, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
We're so happy that we were able to be a part of your Mother's Day weekend! Thank you for the great review of our hotel, and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
Providence, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stayed here with my family the weekend of May 10-12 for UNC's commencement. Tho it wasn't my first choice of hotels (apparently all hotels jack up their prices during commencement weekend!) I found that the price and accomodations were very good. I had called the day before and spoke with "Portia" about possibly having a room ready for us prior tothe 3pm check-in. And sure enough, both of the rooms that I reservered were ready. Bed was very clean (I'm a fanatic about that!), bathroom was very clean as well. My few complaints: 1. whoever installed the toilets really messed up. The toilets are too close to the tub and too far from the toilet tissue. 2. On the second day, upon returning in the mid afternoon, I noticed that the door to my elderly mother's room was not shut. I entered the room to make sure that no one was in there and that nothing was taken. I can only assume that housekeeping didn't pull the door all the way closed when she/he left. This could have been a disaster. I informed the front desk who were very concerned.
Overall, I highly recommend this hotel., Very convenient. I wish the pool had been available but it seemed to be closed for repairs...not a big deal.
Finally, there are warm yummy chocolate chip cookies available at the front desk counter in the late afternoon. I don't know whose idea this is - but they deserve a raise. A small touch that made my stay even better.

Room Tip: My room with the king size bed was very room with a couch and coffee table, too. My mother's roo...
Ann-Marie D,

We are thrilled that you enjoyed the Hilton Garden Inn RDU so much. Portia is a gem; I'm so happy that she was there to take such good care of you. We hope that you continue to stay with us on your future trips to the Raleigh area!
San Diego, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

THis was a nice hotel for travel and business near the airport. THe room was clean, comfortable and nicely furnished. However, it had one of those awful built in the wall heating and cooling units. I felt it was a little overpriced.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Hi Debra P,

Thank you for the review of our hotel! We are glad to hear that you had a nice stay while you are here, but we are sorry to hear that you were less than impressed with our heating and A/C units. There are in fact, wall panels to control the heat and air in the room, so we apologize that we did not make that option clear to you. I hope that on your future stays in the area you continue to stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn RDU! Thank you again Debra.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Came into town for a family Bat Mitzvah. Great location (within 15min from all family members who live locally), easy access to RTP (business needs) & Brier Creek (food shopping). Hotel is very clean, rooms/beds very comfortable. Convenient shuttle to/from airport and Brier Creek area. Breakfast was wonderful.... YUM! Our family enjoyed our stay, I would recommend to anyone coming into the area.

Torchia72,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review! We are so happy that we were able to make your trip for such an important occasion comfortable and convenient. We hope that next time you are in the area you give us the opportunity to provide you excellent service again!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport? Share your experiences!