Although there was no courtesy phone for hotel van at airport I used the phone at the information desk and the van arrived in about 12 minutes. Hotel clerk was friendly. Room was big and had microwave and fridge, and large flat screen TV. Although I was on the first floor facing the main road I did not hear any noise. Great soundproofing. Beds were very comfortable. Free breakfast was average. I would easily recommend this hotel to all.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Raleigh-Airport-Research Triangle Park Hotel Morrisville
- Days Inn Raleigh-Airport-Research Triangle Park Hotel
- Days Inn Morrisville
- Morrisville Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is easily located off of Interstate 40 at exit 284. We are approximately one and one-half miles from Raleigh Durham International Airport. The Days Inn Raleigh Airport is directly across the street from the Prime Outlet Mall and within walking distance to fifteen restaurants. We are also located near the Lake Crabtree County Park and the beautiful William B. Umstead State park. Park & Fly Packages available.We offer a FREE 24 shuttle to the airport, free continental breakfast and evening snack, wireless internet, business center, fitness center, and outdoor pool. The Days Inn is also upgrading all of its rooms to include microwaves and refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Raleigh-Airport-Research Triangle Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.