“Not worth the money or time” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 84 Restaurants in Morganton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut Angus steaks. We also offer prime rib, award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers & homemade desserts. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment.
Morganton, North Carolina, United States
“Not worth the money or time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The steaks are grissly and horrible and definitely not worth the money. The service was poor, the server was too busy paying attention to another table to serve us. Was terribly disappointed the two times I have been here.

Morganton, North Carolina
“Never been treated this badly--ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Sagebrush many times in the past. Great food, great service great atmosphere, and reasonable prices. That is until our last visit. We arrived at the restaurant for an early dinner (around 5:00 PM) on a Friday evening. I feel sure we were the only customers the restaurant had at the time. The hostess was a teenage girl (18'ish). We told her there were 2 of us. She proceeded to take us to a small, dark table in the corner of the bar. I politely told her that we did not want to sit in the bar. She abruptly whirled around and in a very DISRESPECTFUL, hateful tone said, "why didn't you tell me that to start with". We stood there for a few seconds in absolute shock. There was another lady standing at the front of the restaurant (40'ish in age) and I asked her if she had heard what the teen had said to us. She had because she immediately started apologizing to us. It was too late -- we turned, exited, and will never eat there again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
NC
“Been here many times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have try almost the whole menu at this place. I tried the Cowboy Quesadill last week with a group in the back room. Great food with the one side item Mac & Cheese. The staff is great, I think I had one bad server in my many years there. The cheese rolls they give you instead of peanuts are great. They stop giving peanuts about 2 years ago. The place has a western look and a train that go in circle. They do have a great lunch menu. It is nice to go in and the new server know you name before you know them.

• Visited February 2013