“Wonderful, wonderful food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Wonderful, wonderful food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

The sampler appetizer was outstanding. My husband ordered the pork chop for dinner. I must say that it was the best pork chop that I have ever eaten. Seasoned perfectly! I ordered pasta, which was very good too. Highly recommend!

Visited March 2012

Lexington, North Carolina
“Knocked it out of the park!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have worked the Big Rock Blue Marlin Fishing Tournament for several years now. I have eaten at many of the restaurants in the Morehead City/Beaufort area. My esperience has varied from restaurant to restaurant. Some had good service and lousy food and others had lousy service and decent food. Mythos far exceeded my expectation. They knocked it out of the park on both service and quality food. Everything is prepared fresh - no frozen fish or canned vegetables. I had Red Snapper and Scallops with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Steamed Vegetables - Unbelievable. Our server was very attentive and personable. I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
morehead city
“Change of pace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

I have had the pleasure of enjoying several meals here. Love the spinach pies and the Sausage appetizer.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Morehead City, North Carolina
“Yummy Greek Food & Wine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Mythos has a wonderful location and very good food too! This is a very casual place and my favorite to eat lately has been their very tender calamari.

Visited March 2012
Annapolis, Maryland
“Graduation Celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Seven adults and three little girls (two five years and one two years) enjoyed a delightful graduation celebration. The food was outstanding and the service was friendly and timely. Some of us have traveled to Greece and lived in Italy for over a year. The food was authentic and delicious. The appetizers were perfectly cooked and abundant (Greek platter and a heaping dish of calamari). The tuna over Greek salad, gyros, shrimp platter, pork chops (for the non-seafood eater!) were all outstanding as was the wine. The martinis were declared some of the best. A wonderful evening. We are not from Morehead but will definitely return to Mythos when we are visiting in Morehead. A special thanks to the staff - they were exceptional and wonderful to our three girls! The price for ten people was reasonable and we felt very fair. We left with two crab cake dinners for two who were not able to attend the dinner and were told they were delicious. Thank you for a wonderful evening.

• Visited May 2012