I recently stayed at this hotel on my way to the Outer Banks. Fortunately it was only for one night. The location is decent and overall the hotel is not terrible, but it was not what I have come to expect from Hampton Inn. My room was relatively tidy, but the tub in the bathroom had visible mold around the edges and fixtures. It seemed that might be a significant problem for the hotel as there were humidifiers running throughout the hallways. Knowing what I know now about heading out to Cedar Island, I might have chosen the Hampton in Havelock and the slightly longer drive out to the ferry in exchange for this Hampton. The price would have been cheaper too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Hampton Inn Morehead City is located only a few miles from Atlantic Beach, with amazing views of the Intra-Coastal Waterway. Our hotel offers 119 always clean and comfortable guestrooms, plenty of meeting space for events, a fitness center, outdoor pool, and complimentary breakfast each morning. There are plenty of outdoor activities near our hotel, including golfing, deep sea fishing, sailing, parks and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Morehead City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Morehead City Hotel Morehead City
- Morehead City Hampton Inn