This was a one night stop on way back from the Outer Banks. The room was recently renovated so everything was new and the cleaning was thorough. It was a short walk to a Tavern for supper and then a good night's sleep in a comfortable bed. Breakfast was what you expect at Hampton. Next time I believe I might stay an extra night on the Outer Banks and really see Ocracoke Island, that looks like a step back in time and a lot of fun. But if your on the mainland, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Hampton Inn Morehead City is located only a few miles from Atlantic Beach, with amazing views of the Intra-Coastal Waterway. Our hotel offers 119 always clean and comfortable guestrooms, plenty of meeting space for events, a fitness center, outdoor pool, and complimentary breakfast each morning. There are plenty of outdoor activities near our hotel, including golfing, deep sea fishing, sailing, parks and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Morehead City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Morehead City Hotel Morehead City
- Morehead City Hampton Inn