Stayed here for 3 nights while in the area on business. We wanted to be near the water so this seemed to be the best choice for a reasonable price. This is a typical Hampton Inn but it is older and it shows. Stains on the carpet and upholstery in the room. Small rooms. The breakfast area is cramped and it was difficult to find a table. Not enough room to really handle the guests. the pool was always crowded with kids. The front desk staff seemed distracted on the three occasions I tried to get assistance.
The hotel is on the water so there is a nice view from the rooms. If you want the Morehead City - Atlantic City location this is probably a good choice but if you want a better Hampton Inn there is one in Swansboro that is new and less expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Hampton Inn Morehead City is located only a few miles from Atlantic Beach, with amazing views of the Intra-Coastal Waterway. Our hotel offers 119 always clean and comfortable guestrooms, plenty of meeting space for events, a fitness center, outdoor pool, and complimentary breakfast each morning. There are plenty of outdoor activities near our hotel, including golfing, deep sea fishing, sailing, parks and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Morehead City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Morehead City Hotel Morehead City
- Morehead City Hampton Inn