“I need to TRY again!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Mooresville, NC
“I need to TRY again!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2009

I am glad to see this review. The review reminds me I have missed going there.
I haven't visited this establishment in 20 years! Just forgot about it since the move...what 20 years ago? LOL!
Was always good service and the food was always great although pricey I thought. But it is worth a new visit.
I always thought of this place as for the yuppie crowd and sometimes felt uncomfortable there at certain times of the day, but that is just me as I age.
Always was good food as I remember. Thanks for the reminder because I will try this neat place again soon.

Davidson, North Carolina
“Mouth Watering Deli Delights!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2008

The food and the atmosphere at this deli are fabulous! The deli is family owned and operated and has been in Mooresville for over 35 years. All food is prepared to order, made from what seems to be the freshest and best ingredients (the fresh baked bread is awesome) and comes to your table piping hot; even the sandwiches. If you're in Mooresville, especially downtown or even if you're site seeing around the race shops, you've gotta try it out. They've got allot on their menu. It's one good reason to go downtown Mooresville, NC.