“Typical Super 8” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Carolina Inn of Lake Norman

Carolina Inn of Lake Norman
You added Carolina Inn of Lake Norman to your Saves list
Carolina Inn of Lake Norman
124 Regency Center Drive, Mooresville, NC 28117 (Formerly Super 8 Mooresville / Lake Norman)   |
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Mooresville
Sarasota, Florida
“Typical Super 8”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I arrive late, the receptionist was super and quickly gave me a room, I am glad it was late as if I had arrived earlier I would have checked out, NO INTERNET why in today's world these groups of budget hotels can not grasp the importance of internet leaves me wondering !!!! The room was clean and I slept well. Worth a stay if you are travelling but no good for a business visit.

Room Tip: Not for the business traveller
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Amit G, General Manager at Carolina Inn of Lake Norman, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Roger S,

Sir thank you for taking the time out to let us know where we may have fallen short. I do not know why you had this experiecene, as we have super high speed free wireless internet in all of our rooms. Next time pelase reach out to my staff and let us know if you are having a problem. Hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Jamestown
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This hotel was in the right area and a very good price for area. The room was quiet and easy to get to. However no one had dusted this room in awhile. Chairs, Lamps, cloths hooks, and shelf where toilet paper was etc. I left a note with a tip to please dust and it was never done. Not sure if we will stay in a Super 8 again. Lovely lady that checked us in. Leaving no one even said hi or thanks for staying, just took keys and walked away. Never saw any staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Brian M,

I am very sorry to hear that we fell short in our Housekeeping department. I have since had a meeting and corrected our issues. Also we have been going thru some rennovations and upgrades in the rooms and are trying to keep dust to a minimun. Hope to see you again and next time please let my staff know. Thanks.

Been to Carolina Inn of Lake Norman? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Carolina Inn of Lake Norman

Address: 124 Regency Center Drive, Mooresville, NC 28117 (Formerly Super 8 Mooresville / Lake Norman)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Mooresville
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#1 Best Value Hotel in Mooresville
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Carolina Inn of Lake Norman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Mooresville
Super Eight Mooresville
Mooresville Super Eight
Mooresville Super 8

If you own or manage Carolina Inn of Lake Norman, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.