“Its all about expectations” 4 of 5 stars

704-663-2628
Website
Improve this listing
Mooresville
“Its all about expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2010

I have read some of the unfavorable reviews and can understand that their expectations were not met. However, after living in a very upscale area in Mooresville with resort style ammenities, I still love taking my boys here by boat and by car. It is fun for a reasonable price. True they no longer have the bumper boats and should have stated that accordingly, but where else can you find local fun for such a fair price? Its also nice feeding the ducks too. I am getting ready to take my 13 year old and a few of his friends there for his birthday for a few rounds of golf. They love when the volcano errrupts! For adults, Jokers(on-site piano bar) is hilarious and I love it, it can get raunchy so if you offend easily pick a different place.

charlotte NC
“cruises at queens landing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

I was looking for somewhere fun to take my 8 year old son. I went online to the queens landing website and saw some awesome pictures of activities and so called "themepark" to take him too. As I pulled into the parking lot i looked for the bumper boats that were shown on the website and saw nothing but a big dirt field looking like it was under construction. they could have stated that the bumper boats were no longer there on the website. So we then went inside to "lakeside grill" which was like a snackbar at a little kids football game. The server was rude. The food was disgusting and on paper plates oh and styrofoam cups. can we say cheap? VERY DISSAPOINTED AND WILL NOT BE BACK!!!

Charlotte, NC
4 attraction reviews
“Nice little cruise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2009

We took the lunch cruise one day with a group from work. It isn't anything extravagant, but it was enjoyable. Prices were relatively cheap, $11.50 w/o food $18.50 if you want lunch included. Lunch includes a good size sandwich on a croissant, chips, pickle, small cookie, and water or tea. There is a also a little cash bar.

There isn't really all too much to see on lake Norman but houses and a power plant, but being on a boat on a nice summer day was fun. The dinner cruises look to be much more expensive; I say save the monay and do the lunch one.

Ohio
“Jokers!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2008

I am from Ohio and we come down to Lake Norman once a year.
Last year a local person told us about Jokers, the dueling piano bar at Queens Landing.
It was one of the coolest places I've ever been! I absolultely loved it. It's impossible not to have a blast there.
We went back the next two days!!!

I can't wait to go again this weekend.

Florida
7 attraction reviews
“Not what the pamplet describes”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2007

The pamplet at the hotel made Queens Lake sound amazing, but it was a HUGE dissapointment for my family and I. The minature golf course and water bumper carts are the only things it has going for itself. But there is nothing for adults or teenagers to do. The "lakeside grill" is a small,cheapy snack bar. The gift shop has a few postcards,shot glasses and magnets, nothing nice. I met a few ladies who just went on the lunch cruise and she refered to it as the "Bug ride". I'm taking it that the boat was nasty and hate bugs in it. I wouldn't waste the gas or time going to this place.