“Great motel but traffic chaos” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   138 Norman Station Boulevard, I-77 @ Hwy 150 Exit 36, Mooresville, NC 28115   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Mooresville
Elmvale, Canada
“Great motel but traffic chaos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We had been on the road for 14 hrs and extremely tired. Called ahead and made reservation and arrived at noon which I knew was much too early to check in. However, the manager checked with the staff, one room was almost ready..just needed towels. We were in our room within 30 minutes. Room was clean and was up to normal Quality Inn standards. Big thank you to all!!!!!
Now, traffic is another matter. It is an extremely busy area and traffic was a nightmare. We followed instructions but somehow we always ended up behind the motel in a plaza. We could see the "Quality Inn" sign but could not find the motel. We finally ended up in front of it and knew why we missed it....it is a 2 story unit and is dwarfed by another hotel next door. Of course, once there you wonder how you ever missed it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
hope mills
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

The manager at this particular hotel is very rude and has no customer relations skills at all. Will never stay at this hotel for that simple fact. I had originally booked my stay thru expedia and then cancelled with them and called the hotel directly for my reservation. When I called to cancel that reservation the manager insisted that I did not make my reservation thru the hotel and I explained my situation and even tolld him that I had the email from the hotel showing my reservation. He pretty much told he didn't care what I had that I did not make the reservation there that I would have to call expedia and cancel with them.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Check in and checking out was superb. The breakfast was incredible. One of the best I have had of all the hotels I have stayed in. On the other hand the room was not clean. The toilet had disgusting substances on it and the soap was a cheap brand that wouldnt even lather. I would probably stay here again but they really need to make sure the rooms are cleaned well to keep their ratings up.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Connecticut, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Checked all the bedding upon entering and found it to be satisfactorily clean. Bathroom is small, but sufficient. Pool in back was very refreshing. I also noted a guest laundromat in the back near the pool. Very close to another hotel (same lot) and anything you could possibly need, but lots of traffic to get anywhere. Decent continental breakfast... this one includes hard boiled eggs and bacon, waffles, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, etc. However, seating in the small breakfast lobby is minimal and many guests were eating while standing up. Fitness center across the parking lot for an extra fee (I think they said $10/day) Overall, I was satisfied and would stay here again.

Room Tip: The pool is in the back of the building and is a little more quiet than other areas.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
dipen p, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for posting a review about your stay! You mentioned the breakfast and we really pride ourselves on a great selection of items. We have ordered additional tables and chairs to address the seating issue in the breakfast area... Hope to see you soon so you can enjoy our refreshing pool again!
Christiansburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Arrived here without reservations on a Thursday evening. Room with king bed was $75 for my wife and me. Clean, near restaurants, easy parking.

Typical breakfast but no butter or scrambled eggs. Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Smithville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

This was a great choice.......bed was comfortable, heater worked and wasn't noisy, bath facilities all worked well, it was clean. Breakfast facilities were spacious, easy-to-use, and convenient. Some folks might be bothered by outside entrances, but our parking spot was right outside the door. It's at a very busy interchange with lots of restaurants and shopping opportunities. Glad we found this place!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
dipen p, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
We appreciate you talking time to write your opinion. Hope you will stay with us again in the near future.

Thanks
Manager
Hollywood, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Room was very clean and well equpped with very good wireless internet in the room. Close to every possible resturant choice and shopping you could ever need. I came up here on a business trip with an associate and we both were pleased with everything except the person at the front desk. She must have been having a bad day because she acted almost surly toward me upon check in. My associate had the same opinion of her as well. We checked in 2 hrs apart and he had the same experiance. She was most unpleasant..........otherwise it was fine.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!