“One Of The Great Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1500 Yadkinville Road, Mocksville, NC 27028 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Mocksville
“One Of The Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Daughter and I stayed at Quality Inn Mocksville NC , and found this Hotel very nice. It had an outside swimming pool, nice room, clean room and great breakfast. The breakfast really started our day right. It is conveniently located on I 40 exit 170. and lots of places to eat (within walking distance), will be staying there again

Room Tip: conveniently located on I 40 exit 170.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Aventura, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We found this a very decent place to stay on a recent road trip through this area. My only quibble was a noisy, on/off AC that went to extremes of temperature before turning on or off. I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Got to the room about 9:30pm after a long drive. Our room smelled like someone had had a male cat in it and that he had sprayed in the room. Our curtain was half off the tract by the door and kept getting caught in the closing of the door. When we entered the room there was a chair right in the path from the door to the bed. Would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Leave yourself time to stop and check the room before checking in.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
St. Coix
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Have stayed here a few times in the past. Not sure what the owners have planned for the hotel but they had better start spending some money on cleaning the rooms and upgrading the overall condition of the rooms. The room wasn't as clean as in the past. The carpet needs replacement and some fresh paint in the rooms would help. Until they upgrade the rooms, I'd suggest you find another motel.

Room Tip: Look for another motel if you have to stay in Mocksville
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Statesville, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I checked into a room and dealt with Faith at the front desk. She was nothing but rude and not easy to deal with from the beginning. The first room we walked into to was dirty and it was located in the back of the hotel. There was a bum sitting on a picnic table in the dark and it didn't feel safe at all. I went back to Faith and asked if we could please have a room located in the front of the hotel where there was more lighting and could hopefully get something cleaner. She rolled her eyes at me and changed the room quite abruptly. I went and checked out the other room and was even more disappointed there were hairs in the bed and the floor was very sticky and dirty...it was disgusting. I decided to try another hotel and went back to Faith and asked very nicely if I could just get my money back. She huffed and rolled her eyes again at me and was very rude. She finally gave my money back but not once did she try to say sorry for the conditions of the room, she barely said anything at all just kept rolling her eyes and huffing. So I left there and went to another hotel down the street. To my shock Faith had already called them and was telling them how upset she was with me because she now had to clean 2 rooms!! I have never dealt with someone as rude as her. If I were you I would never stay here!!! I would have given no stars if available.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Mocksville hotels

Raleigh, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We checked in Saturday Labor Day weekend for 2 nights to attend a family reunion and when returning to our room late Sunday the room had not been touched by house cleaning. Also, the safety latch was torn from the door jam, the refrigerator was dirty and the hair dryer didn't work. Complaints to Mr. Patel were met with "so sorry" but no action. I will NEVER stay at this motel again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Moore, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel as part of a group going to a church conference in Mocksville. The hotel is very convenient for us and very comfortable. The rooms are in very good condition and comfortable. Nice to have a mini fridge and microwave in the room. Free internet worked well. Everything was clean for the most part! The breakfast is very good with waffles, biscuits and gravy, and lots of other items. It was kept well stocked even though we were staying on a holiday weekend. We received very good service from the desk clerk. We stayed 2 nights and did not expect maid service after the first night, but they did come in and make up the beds and changed the towels, etc. We would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area! This was not our first time staying here, and will not be our last! Thank you for giving us good service at such a good price!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mocksville
Days Inn
#4 of 21 in Statesville
4.0 of 5 stars 261 reviews
Courtyard by Marriott Statesville
Comfort Inn and Suites Statesville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!