“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn

You added Days Inn to your Saves list
Days Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   629 Madison Road, Exit 170, I- 40, Mocksville, NC 27028   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Mocksville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Rochester, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stayed here for several days in July while visiting family in the area. We paid $47.99 per night plus tax. This rate was good for a stay of 3 days or more. My only complaint was that the free breakfast was not up to my expectations. While they featured a waffle iron for making fresh waffles, they only had two types of cereal, neither high fiber, and they did not have yogurt.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

For under $50 on a week night my room was a suite, with king bed, refrigerator, microwave on the first floor in a three story building. I was told that last year this was a Comfort Inn Suites, now a Days Inn. I expect the new owners are trying to build up business with the fantastic rate. Hope it holds for my next trip to Winston-Salem.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Albany, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My family & I (4 adults) stayed at the motel for 4 days. The motel staff was very friendly & helpful. Even though we got in very late they held the room for us. The room was very clean & neat. The rooms were quiet. The refrigerator, microwave & TV worked very well. Our only problem was with the TV remote & we simply used the controls on the TV. The air conditioner was great. The breakfast was good & included rolls, waffles, danish & muffins,fresh fruit, as well as coffee, tea & juice. An elevator is available for the handicapped. If we ever need a motel in Mocksville, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Salisbury, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I was looking for a quiet place to get away for a couple of nights and this Days Inns fit the bill. . I will definitely go back when I need my space! My room had a couch, fridge/microwave, king bed, desk, wi-fi...everything you could want. Staff was great! I've paid double the price for far less than this many times.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn

Address: 629 Madison Road, Exit 170, I- 40, Mocksville, NC 27028
Location: United States > North Carolina > Mocksville
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Mocksville
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Days Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.